GUJCET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
GUJCET 2021 will be conducted in the second week of May 2021. Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) every year conducts GUJCET which is a state level common entrance test. This entrance test is conducted for admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various institutions located in Gujarat. Students will have to qualify the entrance test by securing the qualifying marks to be eligible for admission. The admission will be provided in various renowned government and non-government institutions of the state. We have provided complete information in this article related to various events involved in GUJCET 2021.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Dates
Know various tentative exam dates related to GUJCET 2021 for various events:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||2nd week of March 2021|
|Starting of Application process||Last week of March 2021|
|End of registration process||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|GUJCET 2021 Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of June 2021|
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Know the details about GUJCET 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- GUJCET 2021 Application Form will get started from last week of March 2021. The application process will be released through online mode only.
- The application form can be applied from the online website site of GSEB (the link will be provided above).
- Complete details in the application must be carefully and correctly filled as no correction will be allowed in the form after the last date.
- Complete details like personal, academic, communication, educational details, uploading the images etc must be filled while applying.
- Uploading of the scanned images of photograph & signature should be done in the mentioned format.
- Sending the hard copy to the officials will not be required after submission of application form.
GUJCET Application Form fee will be Rs. 300.
Payment Mode: Students will be able to pay fee by online mode through debit/credit card or net banking. Also it can be paid through e-challan/payment slip of SBI bank.
GUJCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Know eligibility criteria of GUJCET 2021 in the below given section for various courses:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Residence: Applicant must possess domicile of Gujarat state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last semester of qualifying exam will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Passed 12th level from any recognized board with Physics and Mathematics subject securing minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Qualification: Passed 12th level from any recognized board with Physics and Chemistry subject securing minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Qualification: Passed 12th level from any recognized education board with Physics and Chemistry subject.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Know GUJCET exam pattern details in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: GUJCET 2021 exam will be held via Pen and paper mode only.
- Language of Exam: The language of the paper will be in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions total in the paper. For each subject there will be 40 questions.
- Time Duration: 3 hours duration will be given to solve the paper.
- Subjects: The subjects from where the questions will be asked from – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for engineering courses. For pharmacy courses the questions will be asked from – Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer. 0.25 marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
GUJCET 2021 Syllabus
No official syllabus will be prescribed for GUJCET. Students will have to prepare for the exam from topics of 11th & 12th level of Gujarat State Education Board.
- For Engineering, the topics in the entrance test will from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- For Pharmacy, the topics in the entrance test will from Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
GUJCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can know GUJCET preparation tips in the below given section:
- Candidates must start their preparation for the exam early.
- Students must go through their exam pattern and syllabus briefly. Also, candidates must know their marking scheme.
- Regular practice is must for the preparing candidates.
- Students must also take mock tests on regular basis to know their preparation standards.
- Go through the previous year question papers and model papers to know trends of questions coming in the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for GUJCET 2021 will be available in online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained to provide the admit card. It will be available from first week of May 2021.
Admit Card is an important document which will be required for identification of appearing candidate. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without showing their admit card.
The details present in the hall ticket will be candidate’s name, date of birth, qualification, paper choice, exam centre and exam date for the candidate. In case any detail is incorrect in the admit card, student must contact the officials to rectify the problem.
GUJCET 2021 Answer Key
GUJCET 2021 Answer key will be published in the third week of May 2021. Students will get it through online mode only.
The board will first release the provisional answer key. After the release of provisional answer key, students will be able to cross check the answers.
Also students will be given chance to submit objections against the answer key. The final answer key will be published after the objections will be considered.
GUJCET 2021 Result
The result of GUJCET 2021 will be declared in the fourth week of May 2021. Results can be checked by the students by online mode through the link provided of the website.
Result can be obtained by the students by entering their login details. A merit list will be released by the authority on the website after the result announcement.
Students will get selected for the next counselling process after qualifying the entrance test with weightage of 40% marks in the entrance test and 60% weightage of marks in the 12th level.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling
GUJCET 2021 Counselling will be held in online mode from first week of June 2021. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will organize the counselling procedure of GUJCET.
Students participating in the counselling process have to get their information booklet and PIN number and have to visit their nearer Kotak Mahindra Bank to get registered for counselling.
While counselling registration, students have to make choice of courses and colleges according to their merit and availability of seats. Also, students have to verify their documents during counselling process. The lists of documents required for counseling process are mentioned below:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Photographs, etc.
If you have any other query related to GUJCET 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.