GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Mode, Marking Scheme, Syllabus
Latest Applications Open 2019:
GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam for Gujarat state. It is managed by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The examination is held for screening the state candidates for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses like B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharma. GUJCET 2019 entrance examination will be held on 2nd week of May 2019. Before appearing the examination, one should know the GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern. Here candidates can read about the GUJCET exam pattern 2019.
GUJCET 2019 Entrance Exam
GUJCET 2019 entrance examination will be organized via offline pen and paper based mode on 23rd April 2019. The examination will be held for providing the admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
Therefor the subjects will be asked in examination would be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The examination will be go long for 3 hours.
Successful candidates will be able to get the admission in Gujarat state only in various government and non-government engineering and pharmacy colleges in state.
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern
To know more about the Gujarat CET 2019 exam pattern, candidates must read the following points:
- Examination Mode: GUJCET 2019 entrance exam will be held through offline mode (paper based mode) only.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in 3 languages as English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Number of Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in examination.
- The paper will be devided into 3 sections.
- Each section will carry total 40 multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The examination will be of 3 hours duration.
- Subjects: For engineering exam, candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- For Biology exam, candidates can attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections.
- Total Marks: Each section will carry 40 marks.
- The total question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for the each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for the each incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
Although, there is no specific prescribed officially syllabus for the GUJCET 2019 exam. The board does not announce any syllabus for this exam.
The question paper comes from the academic syllabus (11th & 12th) from the state education board of Gujarat.
For engineering paper, the syllabus comes from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 11th and 12th of GSEB Board.
And for pharmcy paper, the syllabus comes from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects of class 11th and 12th of GSEB Board.
If you have any query for GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask us through the comment box given below.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- LPU (Top Placements) - 2019 Application Open Now.
- Jain University (Ranked 5th University) - B.Tech Application Open.
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) - 2019 Application Open.
- SRM University AP (Top Placements) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ('A' by NAAC) - B.Tech Application.