GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Mode, Marking Scheme, Syllabus
GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam for Gujarat state. It is managed by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The examination is held for screening the state candidates for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses like B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharma. GUJCET 2020 entrance examination will be held on 24th August 2020. Before appearing the examination, one should know the GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern. Here, candidates can read about the GUJCET exam pattern 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Entrance Exam
GUJCET 2020 entrance examination will be organized via offline pen and paper based mode on 24th August 2020. The examination will be held for providing the admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
Therefore, the subjects will be asked in examination would be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The examination will be of 3 hours duration.
Successful candidates will be able to get the admission in Gujarat state only in various government and non-government engineering and pharmacy colleges in state.
Admissions Closing Shortly
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
To know more about the Gujarat CET 2020 exam pattern, candidates must read the following points:
- Examination Mode: GUJCET 2020 entrance exam will be held through offline mode (paper based mode) only.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in 3 languages as English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Number of Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in examination.
- The paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Each section will carry total 40 multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The examination will be of 3 hours duration.
- Subjects: For engineering exam, candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- For Biology exam, candidates can attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections.
- Total Marks: Each section will carry 40 marks.
- The total question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for the each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for the each incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
Although, there is no specific prescribed official syllabus for the GUJCET 2020 exam. The board does not announce any syllabus for this exam.
The question paper comes from the academic syllabus (11th & 12th) from the state education board of Gujarat.
For engineering paper, the syllabus comes from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 11th and 12th of GSEB Board.
And for pharmacy paper, the syllabus comes from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects of class 11th and 12th of GSEB Board.
GUJCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Here, candidates can get some preparation tips to score good marks in the entrance test:
- Before starting the preparation, candidates should aware with the complete exam pattern, marking scheme and syllabus.
- While preparing for the exam, note down all the important points, concepts or formulas at one place. Revise these notes regularly.
- Prepare for the exam from the study material those are mostly recommended.
- Also, solve the previous year exam papers or sample papers to know the exam trend and type of questions coming in the examination.
If you have any query for GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask us through the comment box given below.