GUJCET 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Exam Instructions – Download Here
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card will be released 10 days before exam. Candidates can download it through online mode. GUJCET is a state level entrance exam to get admission in engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses. It is conducted every year by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Through this exam, candidates will able to apply in the state government, grant in aid and self finance institutions. In this article, candidates can get the information related to GUJCET 2020 admit card.
GUJCET Admit Card 2020 – Releasing Soon
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card will be released 10 days before examination. Link will be given here.
GUJCET hall ticket has been released by the authority on the website. The admit card is important to download in order to sit in the written examination. Without having a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
GUJCET admit card 2020 contains the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, test center address, exam date & time and some important instructions.
Candidates have to strictly follow the instruction mentioned on the back side of the admit card. Must keep the printout of the hall ticket carefully till the admission process gets over.
GUJCET Admit Card Date 2020
Admit card will be released 10 days before exam. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the examination hall to appear in the exam. The written test will be conducted on 22nd August 2020 through online mode.
Candidates have to enter the unique 8 digit GUJCET 2020 application number or their name and date of birth to download admit card. Candidates must check all the details will be mentioned accurately in the admit card after downloading it.
How to Download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Here, candidates can check the procedure to download the GUJCET hall ticket 2020.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates can download admit card by entering application number or name.
- Enter the generated captcha and click on “Search” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card and click on print button.
- Take two-three printouts of it and keep it safe for further process.
Instructions for the Candidates
Here, we have mentioned some important instructions which should be followed by the candidate.
- The exam will be started for Physics/Chemistry from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, For Biology 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM and for Mathematics 4:00 PM-5:00 PM).
- As per the exam time, candidates should reach the exam center before one or two hour.
- Candidates should familiarize themselves with the exam center before one day of the exam.
- Candidates are also instructed to do not carry any study material, paper, envelop or any other material into the examination hall.
- Calculators, log tables and slide ruler, pagers and cellular phones are not permitted to carry in the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card you should report to the concerned authority for correction.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET 2020 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the below comment box.