GUJCET 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card will be released soon. Candidates can download it from the link provided below. GUJCET is a state level entrance exam to get admission in engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses. It is conducted every year by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Through this exam, candidates will able to apply in the state government, grant in aid and self finance institutions. In this article candidates can get the information related to GUJCET 2019 admit card.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019 – Releasing Soon
GUJCET 2019 Admit card will be released soon.Link will be given here.
GUJCET hall ticket will be released by the authority on their official website. The admit card is important to download to sit in the written exam. Without having a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
GUJCET admit card 2019 carry the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, test center address, exam date & time and some important instructions.
Candidates have to strictly follow the instruction mentioned on the back side of the admit card. Must keep the printout of the hall ticket carefully till the admission process gets over.
GUJCET Admit Card Date 2019
Admit card will be released in March 2019 Candidates can get their admit card through online mode. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the examination hall to appear in the exam. The written test will be conducted 23rd April 2019 through online mode.
Candidates have to enter the unique 8 digit GUJCET 2019 application number or their name and date of birth to download admit card. Candidates must check all the details are mentioned accurately in the admit card after downloading it.
How to Download the Admit Card
Here candidates can check the procedure to download the GUJCET hall ticket 2019.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates can download admit card by entering application number or name.
- Enter the generated captcha and click on “Search” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card and click on print button.
- Take two-three printouts of it and keep it safe for further process.
Instructions for the Candidates
Here, we have mentioned some important instructions which should be followed by the candidate.
- The exam will be started for Physics/Chemistry from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, For Biology 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM and for Mathematics 4:00 PM-5:00 PM).
- As per the exam time, candidates should reach the exam centre before one or two hour.
- Candidates should familiarize themselves with the exam center before one day of the exam.
- Candidates are also instructed to do not carry any study material, paper, envelop or any other material into the examination hall.
- Calculators, log tables and slide ruler, pagers and cellular phones are not permitted to carry in the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card you should report to the concerned authority for correction.
If you have any query regarding GUJCET Admit Card 2019, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the below comment box.