GUJCET 2022: Counseling, Merit List (Released), Allotment (Released)
GUJCET 2022 Second Allotment for degree engineering courses has been released from 28th September till 3rd October 2022. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level entrance examination conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG courses at various Govt. and private institution across the state. The examination will be conducted by the Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). GSEB has announced that admission into B.Tech colleges in Gujarat will be done on the basis of GUJCET 2022 & JEE Main scores. In govt colleges, 95% seats will be reserved for GUJCET while 5% for JEE Main aspirants. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy etc. field. Here in this article, candidates will get complete information along with the up-to-date information updates on the GUJCET 2022 Exam.
GUJCET 2022 Notifications – Allotment List Released (2nd Round)
Get complete updates of GUJCET 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here for details.
GUJCET 2022 Second allotment list has been released for Degree Engineering course. Check here for counselling details.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates will be released later. It will be held tentatively in third week of April 2023. Check more details about GUJCET 2023 here.
GUJCET 2022 Counselling Registration has been extended till 31st July 2022. Check here for counselling details.
GUJCET 2022 OMR Copy has been released on 18th May 2022. Check here for OMR copy details.
GUJCET 2022 Result has been declared on 12th May 2022. Check here for result details.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam is held on 18th April 2022. Check here for exam date details.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for the GUJCET 2022 Entrance exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of Notification||21st January 2021|
|Starting of Application process||25th January 2021|
|End of registration process||9th February 2022|
|Availability of admit Card||8th April 2022|
|GUJCET 2022 Exam||18th April 2022|
|Provisional answer key||27th April 2022|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||11th May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||12th May 2022|
|Starting of counselling||31st May 2022|
GUJCET 2022 Answer Key
GUJCET Answer Key has been released by various coaching institutes on 18th April 2022. It will be released by the authority right after the completion of entrance examination. The provisional answer key has been released on 27th April 2022. Candidates can access official answer key from 11th May 2022 through online mode.
The answer key is consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, candidates can predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
GUJCET 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can access their result from the 12th May 2022.
GUJCET Result 2022 consists of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates have to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as it can be asked at the time of physical reporting.
GUJCET 2022 Counselling
GUJCET Counselling procedure 2022 has been started from the 31st May 2022 through online mode. The counselling procedure is conducted for exam qualified candidates only. Candidates are shortlisted for the counselling procedure through the merit list.
The counselling procedure is followed by the various steps. Candidates have to complete all the steps as per the given instruction. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list get preference at the time of seat allotment.
After the allotment of seats, candidates have to report physically at their allotted center for completion all remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Candidates also have to bring the following document at the time of counselling for verification round:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Photographs, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details for the GUJCET 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released through online mode only, no other mode is provided of submission of application form.
- Candidates can register themselves for the examination from 25th January to 9th February 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as no correction facility will be provided by the authority later on.
- Candidates have to submit the various details like Personal, Educational and documents in the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 300/-.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application fee through approved method of both online and offline mode.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete GUJCET eligibility norms from below:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have PCB/PCM for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering course.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates can access their admit card from 8th April 2022.
The GUJCET admit card consist of various important details regarding the candidates and entrance examination. Candidates can download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the GUJCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be made available in 3 different languages including English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Question: The question paper will be consisting of total 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted on every correct response and 0.25 Marks will be deducted on every negative response.
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for every course will be different as per the required subjects for the examination. The question paper will be consisting of various question from PCM/PCB subjects of 10+2 level as per the required for particular course. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority.
GUJCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective GUJCET preparation tips and tricks for the examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
If you have any other query related to GUJCET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.