How to Fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form – Know Step by Step Here
NEET PG 2020 Application Form can be filled by the candidates in online mode from 1st November 2019. National board of examination has release the application form for NEET PG 2020. Candidates interested to pursue MS/MD/PG Diploma programs needed to apply & appear for NEET PG 2020. The application form can be filled through online mode only. In the given below topic we have shared information regarding NEET PG 2020 Application Form. Candidates can follow the procedure given in this article to fill the NEET PG 2020 application form.
How to fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form – Released
NEET PG 2020 Notification has been released. The application form has been released from 1st November 2019. Check here for application details.
Students who want to apply for NEET PG 2020 session, can fill the application form by following the given below steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- In the New Registration tab click on “Click here” button.
- Read all the instructions & click on “Proceed” button.
- Registration page will be displayed. Fill the following details:
- Personal details: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, category, date of birth, nationality, place of birth.
- Address details: Permanent & correspondence address, aadhaar card number.
- ID proof: ID proof, ID number, date of issue.
- Contact details: email-id, mobile number.
- After entering all details click on “Save & Proceed” button. Candidate ID will be generated and password will be sent to candidates registered email-id & mobile number.
- A new page will be opened where candidates will be required to change password.
Step 2: Login the Portal
- Login the portal using candidates ID & password.
- Fill the following Qualification details: Educational qualification, Academic details, Internship details, medical registration details.
Step 3: Make Payment
- Candidates will have to pay application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit card, net banking.
- Application fee for NEET 2020 will be Rs 3750 for general/OBC candidates & Rs 2750 for reserved category candidate.
- After successful payment candidates are required to print the payment receipt.
Step 4: City Choice
- Candidates will be required to select state & city for exam center.
Step 5: Upload Documents
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned image of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression of following specification:
|thumb impression||10-50 KB||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG|
Click here to view the specifications for Photograph & Signature
Step 6: Print Application Form
- After filling the complete application form candidates will be required to print the application form for future references.
Click here to view Instructions for NEET PG registration.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill & submit application till 21st November 2019. The NEET PG applications cannot be submitted in offline/printed copy by post.
At the time form filling, candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Candidates will not allowed to submit more than one application.
NEET PG 2020 Application Fee
|General & OBC||Rs 3750|
|SC/ST/PWD/Physically Handicapped||Rs 2750|
NEET PG How to Apply
- The application form for NEET PG 2020 is available from 1st November 2019.
- The NEET PG 2020 application form can be filled only through online mode.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email-id where the admit card will be sent.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship by 31 March, 2020 before applying for NEET PG 2020.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for NEET PG 2020 will be issued in the last week of December 2019. Candidates will be able to download their admit card in online mode by entering their candidate ID & password. Candidates will also be informed about the issuance of the admit card on their registered email id.
Candidates will have to affix their latest passport size photograph on it. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid NEET PG 2020 admit card.
The details mentioned in NEET PG 2020 admit card will be – candidates name, exam center, examination date, photograph, signature etc.
If you have any other query regarding How to fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment below.