NEET PG Admit Card 2020 (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Here
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card has been released through online mode on 31st December 2019. NEET PG is a national level entrance exam, which is regulated by the NBE (National Board of Examination). It is organized to offer admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma programmes. Numbers of the medical colleges in India consider the NEET PG score for providing admissions in PG medical courses. Through this examination, candidates will get admission in various government and private medical colleges of the country. Candidates can check here the details of NEET PG 2020 Admit Card.
NEET PG Admit Card 2020 – Released
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card has been released on 31st December 2019 through login. Click here for admit card.
NEET PG Admit Card 2020 has been issued to the candidates once the testing venue will be allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during online registration.
Candidates are informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding the availability of the admit card on their registered email ID.
Candidates are required to download their admit card from their registered email ID and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
Candidates should bring their admit card and photo identification at the exam center. The name on the photo ID must match with the name as printed on the NEET PG hall ticket.
Candidates have to affix a latest color passport size photograph with the given below specifications. Candidates have to affix the photograph in one of the photocopies of admit card.
Specifications for Photograph:
- The photograph should be of minimum 35 x 45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face and head.
- The photograph must not be folded, scratches and stains.
- Name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be mentioned at the bottom of the photo.
- Background of the photograph should be white or very light colored.
- The resolution of the photograph will be at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- Photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes will be rejected.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card Date
Candidates are able to download the NEET PG admit card 2020 after completing the registration process. It has been released on 31st December 2019.
NEET PG examination will be conducted on 5th January 2020.
NEET PG result will be declared by 31st January 2020. After the result announcement, NEET PG counselling will be started. Only qualified candidates will be invited for counselling as per their rank in the exam.
How to Download Admit Card
To download the admit card follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Enter your User ID & Password.
- Then, click on the login button.
- Now, you can download the admit card.
- Take a printout of it and affix latest color passport size photograph on it.
- Keep extra printouts of the NEET-PG 2020 admit card for further use.
Schedule for Exam Day
The exam will be conducted on a single day in a single session. Allocation of time for the NEET-PG (Last year) is as follows:
|Activities||Session (9.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination center & commence Biometric Registration||7:30 AM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||9:00 AM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||9:15 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||9:20 AM|
|Exam Start Time||9:30 AM|
|Exam End Time||1:00 PM|
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates are advised do not forget to carry the prescribed documents along with admit card on the day of the exam. Documents bring along with the admit card are listed below:
- The printed copy of admit card along with photograph pasted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent & provisional SMC/MCI registration (to be retained by the test Centre).
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card (with photo).
- Driving License
- Voter ID
If you have any query regarding the NEET PG Admit Card 2020, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.