How to fill CUSAT Application Form 2023 – Check Steps to Apply
CUSAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 27th January 2023. It has been released by the Cochin University of Science & Technology. The University conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to B.Tech and various other PG courses, Lateral Entry Test (LET) for admission to lateral entry programmes & Departmental Admission Test (DAT) for Ph.D pogramme. Get detailed information about How to fill CUSAT application form 2023 including step by step procedure.
CUSAT 2023 Application Form – Released
CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 27th January 2023. Check here for application details.
There will be no need to send any document to the University address except for the candidates who will apply on the basis of GATE Score for M.Tech or any Management Aptitude Test for MBA.
Such candidates will be required to mail a softcopy of their score card to official email id before the last date of online application submission.
Note: Candidates applying for M Sc. and/or M BA and/or M Tech will be required to submit the application by logging each time one by one with the same username and password. No separate application fee will be charged.
Here, the application fee of CUSAT CAT 2023 are mentioned category-wise:
- For General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For International Candidates – US $100
- For NRI Seats – Rs. 6000/- (Rs. 5000 for NRI seats + Rs. 1000/- for general seats)
- Candidates opting Dubai as test center – Rs. 10,000/- in addition to the application fee.
- For Ph.D. and M Phil Programmes – Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates)
- For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes – Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates)
How to Fill CUSAT Application Form 2023
The steps that candidates need to follow for filling the CUSAT 2023 application form are mentioned below:
Step-1: Online Registration/Login ID Creation
Step-2: Fill Details in the Application Form
Step-3: Fee Payment
Step-1: Online Registration/ Login ID Creation
Step-1.1: Visit Official Link:
- Go to the online website of CUSAT.
- Click on “New Candidate Registration”.
Step-1.2: Fill Registration Form:
- Enter registration details that include name, DOB, age, email ID and mobile number.
- Choose a username of minimum 6 characters to maximum 15 characters.
- There will be three options available in login page, first option for Indian & NRI candidates, second option for lateral entry candidates and third option for international Candidates/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers.
- Choose the appropriate option.
- After filling all the details, submit your details.
- On the successful submission of registration form, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered Email ID & mobile number of the candidate.
- Login using this password & then immediately change your password.
Step-1.3: Login Using User ID & Password:
- After successfully changing the password, now candidates have to login again with their Username & password.
- This Username & password will be used throughout the application procedure. Hence, candidates are advised to keep safe their login details for further use.
Step-2: Fill Details in the Application Form:
Once logged in, select the right option from the three options available on the extreme left corner of the page. Now, proceed towards for filling details in the application form by following the instructions mentioned on the screen.
Fill Personal & Academic Details: Enter your name, DOB, gender, category, father’s name, complete address, etc. Also, enter your academic/qualification details requested in the page. Choose your exam centre as per your suitability for appearing the exam.
Upload Scanned Images: Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph & signature in the application form in the below mentioned specification:
- Scanned Colour photograph of file size between 4 KB and 100 KB & dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Scanned signature with file size 1 KB and 30 KB & dimension must be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
Step-3: Fee Payment:
- Three options will be available for fee payment which is debit/credit card and net banking.
- No offline mode is available for fee payment.
- Click the option “Online Payment” available on the home page of the screen. Make the payment using credit card/debit card or net banking.
Note: Candidates will be advised to check your application status as “Confirmed” after three working days of the payment of fees & print the confirmation page. There is no need to send the confirmation page by post. It is just the proof of your application submission.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill CUSAT Application form 2023, you can ask us by commenting below.
I can’t select test centre… they say I need not to select test centre… I’m from kochi kerala. Is that ok?
Sir I applied for CUSAT pg admission today but I couldn’t see my address there in personal details.how can I add them..I have already done the payment tooooo?
Sir, I had applied for my cusat examination. But my application is still awaiting approval. It’s been 4 days since I had submitted my application. What to do sir?
Presently I am in Dubai. I filled the Cusat application online. At the time of payment it is showing Rs.1100/- I have to opt the examination center as Dubai. How I can make the additional payment of Rs.10000/-Is it after selecting the center as Dubai then again I can make the additional payment Rs.10000/-
CUSAT 2021 admission ended?
i cant find the new registeration option on the official page of cusat, so im unable to apply. please help
I want to register the CAT entrence exam for CUSAT. How can i do it?
when will get online form for Msc.electronics
when will get online form for b.com llb
I Want to apply cusat
Application process is over now.