How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form, Guidelines
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been made available from 9th May 222 via online mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam also referred as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). It is a state level entrance exam. This exam is a perfect gateway for students who are seeking admissions in various polytechnic courses offered by government and non-government colleges in the state of Jharkhand. It is managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). In this article, candidates can check the step by step procedure for How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022.
Admission Open 2022
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been released from 9th May 2022. The last date to submit the application form is till 23rd May 2022. The application form is provided through online process. There is no other mode to fill the application form.
The Application fee for various categories will be as given below:
- General candidates/ OBC – II candidates – Rs. 650/-
- ST/ SC/ Female candidates – Rs. 325/-
Payment Mode: Candidates will have to submit the application fee by online mode only.
How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Candidates must fill the online application form by visiting the official link.
Step-1: Fill Application Form
Step-2: Upload Images
Step-1: Fill Application Form
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the link “Online Application for PECE 2022”.
- Now, click on “New Registration” link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions and Information Bulletin carefully along with eligibility criteria, if agreed then they should proceed for filling the online Application.
- Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
Step-1.1: Fill Personal Information:
- Fill all the personal details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, Domicile, DOB, Category, Aadhaar Number, Residential Eligibility, etc.
- After filling all the details, Tick the check box.
- Then, click on “Save & Next” button.
Step-1.2: Fill Educational Information:
- Now, Fill your education details such as roll number, passing status, college name, stream, etc.
- Then click on “Save & Next” button.
Step-1.3: Fill Communication Details:
- Fill your communication details (address), locality, city, district, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc.
- Then, click on “Save & Next” button
- Choose strong password & click on “Set Password” button.
Step-2: Upload Scanned Images
- In this step you have to upload your pre-scanned images of your photo, signature and your thumb impression.
- Click on upload images button.
- You have upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression in a given format & size.
- The maximum size allowed is 50 KB.
- After uploading the scanned images, click on “Save & Next” button.
- Now, check all the field details.
- If any correction needed, click on “Modify” button.
- If not, then, click on “Proceed to Payments”
- Once you click on submit, you cannot change your details.
- Candidate pay the fee through payment gateway (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- For Online Payment Go to “click on for proceed to payment”.
Candidates can fill and submit the application form only through the online process, not any other mode will be entertained to fill and submit the application form. By hand submission of application will not be permitted.
Through this article, students have been provided complete details about How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application 2022. Students must check complete procedure provided for registration in the article, so as to avoid any kind of mistake later.
If you have any other queries related to How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.