How to Fill JIPMER 2020 Application Form – Know Complete Steps Here
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form will be made available via online mode. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education& Research. The exam will be conducted for admission to the MBBS programme. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam every year. Candidates will get admission in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about How to fill JIPMER application form 2020.
How to Fill JIPMER 2020 Application Form
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Login
- Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill JIPMER Application Form (Previous Year):
Below candidates can follow the procedure for filling-up the application form.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Select the ‘Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2020’.
- You will reach the ‘Registration’ page.
- Fill details like mobile number, name of the applicant, date of birth and email Id and click on ‘Register’.
Step-2: Go to Application Form
- Click on the Got to Application Form link.
- Or click on link which will be sent to your registered email Id.
- Use user ID and Password for login.
- On user login page enter your login credentials and click on ‘Login’ button.
Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Now, fill personal details, address details, qualification details, contact details and other details which are asked in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature by clicking on ‘here’.
- Click on browse and then ‘Upload’ button to upload images.
- Select the payment mode and pay the required application fee.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ after reading the declaration.
- Before submission you can preview it by clicking on ‘Preview Application Form’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling all required details.
Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
- Click on ‘Print’ button to print your filled-in application form.
- Take at least 2-3 printouts of the confirmation page.
- Keep the print out of it till the admission in any institution.
JIPMER Application Form 2020
The online registration will get started from first week of March 2020. Candidates will be able to apply online till second week of April 2020. Candidates will be able to fill the JIPMER 2020 application form through online mode only. No application form will be accepted after the last date of submission.
No other mode will be made available to fill the application form. Fill all the details carefully in the application form as candidates will not be able to correct it later. Do not forget to take the printout of the filled-in application form along with the confirmation page.
The fee for the general category candidates will be Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST category candidates. OPH candidates will be exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee will be deposited through online mode only. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
The complete procedure of filling JIPMER 2020 Application Form can be checked by the students through this article. Also students can view the video provided in our article to know the application procedure. Candidates must make sure to confirm the eligibility requirements of the exam before proceeding to fill the application.
If you have any query related to How to fill JIPMER 2020 Application Form you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.