How to Fill JIPMER 2023 Application Form – Know Complete Steps
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form has been released via online mode. JIPMER MBBS exam has been replaced by NEET which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted for admission to the MBBS programme. NEET is a national level examination which is conducted one time each year. Candidates will get admission in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about How to fill JIPMER MBBS application form 2023.
JIPMER 2023 Application Form – Released (NEET)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Application Form has been released. Check here for application details.
The online NEET registrations for JIPMER MBBS admissions has been started from 6th March 2023. Candidates are able to apply online till 6th April 2023. Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode only. No application form is accepted after the last date of submission.
No other mode is made available to fill the application form. Fill all the details carefully in the application form as candidates will not be able to correct it later. Do not forget to take the printout of the filled-in application form along with the confirmation page.
The fee for the general category candidates will be Rs. 1700/- and Rs. 1600/- for general EWS/ OBC-NCL* & Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/ PWD & transgender category candidates. The application fee can be deposited through online mode only. Candidates are able to submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking/ PAYTM.
The complete procedure of filling JIPMER 2023 Application Form can be checked by the students through this article. Also students can view the video provided in our article to know the application procedure. Candidates must make sure to confirm the eligibility requirements of the exam before proceeding to fill the application.
How to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application
Candidates have to follow the given below steps to fill the NEET application form for JIPMER MBBS admissions 2023:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and Note Down the Registration Number.
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill NEET 2023 Application Form:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Go the official portal of the NTA conducting authority (Link is given above).
- Click on “Registration for NEET UG 2023” button.
- Now click on “New Registration” button.
- Read all the instruction and then click on “Click here to Proceed”.
Step 2: New Registration
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Candidates have to fill their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the details, Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, verify your details.
- If information correct, Tick all the check box.
- Click on “Submit & Send OTP” button, otherwise go for “Edit Registration Form” button.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on the “Submit Registration Form” button.
Step 2: Fill Personal Details
- Next, click on the “Complete Application Form” button.
- Fill the Personal Details in the application form.
- Enter the security pin and click on “Save & Next”.
Step 3: Fill Aadhaar Details
- Now, go through the Aadhaar Details.
- Mention you have Aadhaar Number as Yes/No.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Fill Apply For & Exam Centre Details
- Now select the “Apply For & Exam Centre Details”.
- Fill the Apply for and Four exam cities.
- Enter the security pin.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 5: Fill Qualification Details
- Go through the qualification details section.
- Fill details of 10th, 11th & 12th examination.
- Enter the security pin and click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 6: Fill Additional Details
- Click on the “Fill Additional Details” section.
- Enter the required details.
- Enter the security pin and click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 7: Document Upload
- Go through the “Document Upload” section.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, fingers & thumb impression, 10th certificate, postcard size photograph and other required documents.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents, enter the security pin and click on “Save & Next” button.
Specifications for Images:
Candidates can check the specifications for scanned images from below:
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Photograph should be taken on or after 1st September 2023 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking photograph.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing [not in capital letter] on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Left Hand Thumb Impression:
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading.
- In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 50 kb.
Class 10th Passing Certificate:
- The candidate should scan their Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.
- File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
Step 8: Final Submit
- Moving forward to “Final Submit” section.
- Review the application carefully.
- Click on the checkbox to verify the details.
- Tick on “I Agree” and click on the “Final Submission of Application” button.
Step 8: Verify Your Email ID
- Click on the button “Your Email ID yet to be verified. Click here to verify your Email ID first”.
- Now Enter the security pin and click on submit.
- A OTP will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Now, enter the OTP and verify your Email ID.
Step 9: Application Fee Payment
- Click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Select the payment provider.
- Pay the application fee by entering the required details.
Step 10: Print Confirmation Page
- Click on the “Download Confirmation Page” button.
- Also take printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Must retain copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you have any query related to How to fill JIPMER 2023 Application Form you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.
to apply for MBBS course at Jipmer, what is the next step after completing neet registration
Details regarding this will be updated in article. However, correction facility will be provided in the application after completion of registration.
I am passed class 12th with pcm .but I do bse nursing .please give me good ideas
When I tried to fill the application form after filling the state it asked for an entry no what is that entry number