HP PAT 2022 Syllabus, PCME Subject Wise Syllabus – Check Here
HP PAT 2022 Syllabus will cover the topics which will be asked in the examination from each subject. Through HP PAT exam, candidates will get admission into various Diploma courses within HP state. The admissions will be offered by the HP polytechnic government and private unaided institutions. HP PAT is conducted every year on a state level by the HPTEB, Dharamshala. To know the complete HP PAT syllabus 2022, candidates should go through this article.
HP PAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates those are appearing in HP PAT 2022 can get the complete syllabus in this section. Here, we have given the subject-wise and topic-wise syllabus. The syllabus will include the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and English. Check syllabus below:
Present perfect vs. Simple Past, Active and Passive, Comparisons, Conditionals, Connectors, Modals-Expressing Attitude, Nominalization, Avoiding Repetition, Countable and uncountable, Non-Finites, Re-arranging jumble words or phrases, Future time references, Present Continuous tense, Present Perfect Tense, Simple past vs. Past Perfect Prepositions, Relatives, Reporter Speech, Subject Verb Agreement, Articles, Nouns, Determiners, Defecting and Correcting Errors, Dialogue Completion, Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
Some of the topics include Light– Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye, Electricity, Magnetic effect of Electric current and Source of Energy and Environment.
Some of the topics include Structure of Atom, Metal and Non-metal, Chemical Reaction and Equations, Acid Bases and Salts, Carbon and Its compounds and Periodic Classification of Elements.
Co-ordinate Geometry, Constructions, Probability, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables, Quadratic Equation, Arithmetic Progression, Statistics, Trigonometry, Real Number, Triangles, Circles, and Area related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes and Polynomials.
Click here to view previous year HP PAT Syllabus
HP PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Check HP PAT exam pattern to appear in the entrance exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (OMR) mode.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Types of Questions: The questions will be of Objective type.
- Number of Questions: 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded, for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here, we have mentioned some preparation tips which will help the candidates to score well in the examination.
- Candidates should prepare as per the official syllabus. Candidates should prepare according to the complete syllabus for each subject.
- It will be also necessary to know the exam pattern. With the help of exam pattern, candidates will get an idea of questions and marking scheme asked in the examination.
- Practice mock tests in order to increase the speed of solving questions in minimum time.
- Prepare notes after you study each topic. Make short notes of each subject. Note down important formulae and points to recall at the day of exam.
- Solve previous year papers and follow good study material.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet & don’t forget to take eight hours sleep.
- Do yoga & meditation.
If you have any query regarding HP PAT 2022 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.