IBSAT 2023 Application Form (Released), Registration – Get Form Here
IBSAT 2023 Application Form has been made available from 1st July 2022. ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education is the conducting body of IBSAT. Examination is conducted every year by the authority. IBSAT offers 2 year fulltime MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur & IBS Bangalore; 4 year Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad and 2 year full time PGPM (Post-Graduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses- Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai & Gurgaon. It is conducted to test students ability in quantitate techniques, data adequacy, data interpretation, analytical reasoning, vocabulary and reading comprehension. Candidates must read this article to know all the details about IBSAT Application form 2023.
IBSAT 2023 Application Form – Released
IBSAT 2023 Application form has been started via online mode.Click here to apply.
Here in the steps, we have provided details regarding IBSAT 2023 Application Form:
- Registration form has been released through online as well as offline mode.
- Online application form has been made available on the website. Candidates can purchase offline application form from any of the marketing offices.
- Candidates can fill application form of IBSAT 2023 from 1st July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct and valid details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Upload all the required documents in the given format including photograph.
- Documents should be uploaded in correct format.
- The last date to fill the application form will be 16th December 2022.
- Fill correct details in the application form as correction window may or may not be opened after the last date.
- Candidates must submit the filled application form on or before the last date.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Candidates can make payment through online or offline mode.
- Online payment can be done through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The cost of application form is Rs. 1800/- for all candidates.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
IBSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following IBSAT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian citizen are eligible to apply for IBSAT exam.
- Qualifications: Candidates should have 15 year of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 50% or above marks in their graduations.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria to apply for the exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
- Medium of Study: Candidates must have completed their graduation in English medium. Candidates not meeting the eligibility of English must submit TOEFL/ IELTS/ NELT score by 31st May 2023.
- Score Card: Candidates having CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ NMAT etc. qualifying score cards are eligible to apply.
IBSAT 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check official application & examination dates in the table below:
|Starting of the application form||1st July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||16th December 2022|
|IBSAT 2023 exam date||Last week of December 2022|
How to Fill IBSAT 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned step by step procedure to fill the IBSAT 2023 application form:
- Visit the official website (Link is given here).
- Now click on the ‘IBSAT Application Form 2023’ button.
- For online application form, you will receive a mail having application number and password. You must login using login credentials.
- For offline application, you must enter application number given on the top of voucher as login ID & voucher number as password.
- Now you must click on ‘change your password’ buttons & set a new password.
- You will redirect to the application page, enter your basic details i.e. contact details, academic records etc.
- Next, you will need to fill profile details including date of birth, gender, email address details and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now fill programmes and past academic details i.e. school/ graduation/ postgraduation details and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your colored photograph in jpg/ gif format and size should be in between 140 to 160 pixels.
- Verify all the details before submitting and do not forget to take printout of the application form.
If candidates have more queries about IBSAT 2023 Application Form, then they can ask us by leaving queries below.