ICAR AIEEA 2017: Application Form, ICAR Entrance Exam, Dates
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts the entrance examination popularly known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). This examination is basically organized for providing admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. AIEEA UG is the entrance examination through which the candidates are admitted to the bachelor degree programmes in agriculture other than veterinary sciences While AIEEA PG is organized for the candidates seeking admission in master’s degree programmes offered by the Agricultural Universities. ICAR AIEEA 2017 Application Form has been released now. ICAR also conducts the entrance examination for PhD course namely AICE-SRF (PGS). Check complete details about ICAR AIEEA 2017 exam from this article.
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Notification – Application Form Released
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Application Form for UG & PG courses has been released now. Click here to fill application form.
Click here to check ICAR AIEEA 2017 Notification.
Notice is announced regarding requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of AIEEA UG, PG & AICEJRF/SRF(PGS) 2017. Click here to check notification.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from LPU University, Punjab. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from KCC Institute, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Chandigarh University, Mohali. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Avantika University, Ujjain. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Symbiosis University, Indore. Apply Now
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Notification has been released for UG & PG programmes. Click here for notification.
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill ICAR AIEEA 2017 Application Form:
ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates
The official dates of ICAR AIEEA UG & PG courses are given here:
|AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG Application Form Availability Date (online)||20th April 2017|
|AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG Application Form Submission Last Date||4th May 2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application||15th May 2017|
|Admit Card Released||Last week of May 2017|
|AIEEA UG Exam Date||10th June 2017 (10 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|AIEEA PG & Ph.D Exam Date||11th June 2017 (10 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) Exam Date||11th June 2017 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration Date||30th June 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||7th July 2017 (1st Round)|
17th July 2017 (2nd Counselling)
27th July 2017 (3rd Round)
The candidates included in remote areas: Andaman & Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
UG courses (B.Sc (Hons./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc) are offered in the following subjects:
Agriculture/Horticulture/Fisheries/Forestry/Community Science(erstwhile Home Science) / Sericulture /Biotechnology/ Agricultural Engineering/Dairy Technology/Food Technology.
PG Courses are offered in the following fields:
Plant Biotechnology, Plant Sciences, Physical Science, Entomology and Nematology, Agronomy, Social Sciences, Statistical Sciences, Horticulture, Forestry/Agroforestry and Silviculture, Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Water Science & Technology, Home Science (Currently renamed as Community Science) (erstwhile Home Science), Animal Biotechnology, Veterinary Science, Animal Sciences, Fisheries Science, Dairy Science, Dairy Technology, Food Science Technology, and Agri-Business Management.
ICAR 2017 Application Form
ICAR avails the application form for 22nd ICAR AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG from 20th April 2017.
- The application form for AIEEA UG 2017 and AIEEA PG 2017 is available through online mode.
- AICE-SRF (PGS) application form for PhD courses can be filled online only from 20th April 2017.
- Aspirants can fill the AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG online application form through the official website of ICAR.
- Candidates fill the application form carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application, more than one application will be rejected.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload sacnned images of photograph with name & date, signature & left hand thumb impression (for boys) & right hand thumb impression (for girls).
Before sending the hard copy of the application form, candidates must check the proof of fee payment has been attached. The filled-in offline application form duly affixed with postal stamp of appropriate amount should be reached through registered/speed post in the following address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
AIEEA UG 2017:
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 500/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 250/-
AIEEA PG 2017:
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 600/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 300/-
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 1200/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 600/-
Mode of Payment
The payment for the online application form can be done through credit/debit card/net banking by using the payment gateway of Canara bank.
Click here to check ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 Information Bulletin.
Click here to check ICAR AIEEA PG 2017 Information Bulletin.
Click here to check ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS) 2017 Information Bulletin.
For AIEEA UG 2017:
- Candidates age should be 16 years as on 31st August 2017.
For AIEEA PG 2017:
- The candidates should not possess the age less than 19 years as on 31st August, 2017.
- No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
For AIEEA UG:
- Candidates must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% (for GEN/OBC(NCL)/UPS ((Under Privileged State)) & 40% (in case of SC/ST/PC) aggregate marks.
- Candidates must pas the above examination with PCM /PCB / PCMB /PCF subjects.
- Candidates with PCF combination are eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Horticulre) only.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For AIEEA PG:
- Minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, Basic and allied sciences etc. is required to be eligible for this course.
- Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree programmes in the pattern of 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 years can apply for this course. Few seats are also available for candidates possessing bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 education pattern.
- In the case of grading point, OGPA of at least 6.60/10, 3.25/5, 2.60/4 is required for General, OBC and UPS categories. The OGPA requirement of SC/ST/PC candidates will be 5.60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4, respectively.
- In the case of number system, at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories is required where as for SC/ST/PC category candidates 50% marks are required.
Seat & Reservation
For the academic session 2017-2018, ICAR 22nd AIEEA UG and ICAR 22nd AIEEA PG will be conducted to admit candidates in 100% seats available at ICAR deemed-to-be-Universities namely NDRI, Karnal, RLB Central Agricultural Universities Jhansi, IARI, IVRI and CIFE. The undergraduate courses is offered by the NDRI, Karnal and RLB Central Agricultural Universities Jhansi while PG is offered by the NDRI, IARI, IVRI and CIFE. State Agricultural Universities also provides admission through ICAR 2017 AIEEA UG and PG entrance exam. It offers 15% seats for UG degree courses and 25% seats for PG degree courses. Reservation criteria is as following:
- SC – 15% seats
- ST – 7.5% seats
- PC – 3% seats
- UPS – 2% seats
- OBC – Reservation in Central Educational Institutions/ Universities will be as per govt. of India rules.
ICAR Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given below:
For AIEEA UG:
- No. of Questions: It has only single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions. 60 question will be asked from each subjects.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 1/2 hours.
- Attempts: Out of five subjects, candidates have to attempt only three subjects.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 720 marks.
- Medium: The question paper medium will be English as well as Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
For AIEEA PG:
- No. of Questions: The question paper of AIEEA PG admission test for each of the 20 major subject-groups consists of 150 MCQ type questions and 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Marks: The question paper will be 650 marks.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, 4 marks (for MCQ) & 5 Marks (for cross matching type questions) will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is the provision of negative marking of 1 mark for every MCQ incorrect answer and 0.2 marks for incorrect matching type sub-question/pairing.
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Admit Card
The admit card will be available through online mode during specified period. Along with the application form, the candidates are provided with the duplicate admit card. In that admit card, the candidates have to enter their details except roll number and exam venue. Keep one copy of admit card to yourself and submit another one with the application form. The admit card will be issued to the candidates in last week of May 2017.
Candidates have to bring the self-attested admit card in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed in the examination hall without self attestation of photo, signature & thumb impression on e-Admit card. Save the admit card till the admission process not over. In case, candidate face any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/examination venue, candidates are advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center; two days before the scheduled examination date.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 (All India Entrance Examination for Admission) will be regulated by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). It is organized for admission into UG & PG courses. Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 3rd week of April 2018 through online mode.
The Council declares the result of AIEEA UG 2017 and AIEEA PG 2017 on 30th June 2017. The candidates can check the result online through the official website of council. Based on the merit obtained by the candidates in UG and PG All India Entrance Examination, the seats will be offered. On the basis of candidate’s merit in AIEEA UG, the National Talent Scholarships (NTS) will be awarded whereas 475 ICAR-Junior Research Fellowships will be awarded PG degree merit holder students.
Click here to check ICAR AIEEA 2017 FAQs.
In case of any query regarding ICAR 2017 AIEEA, you may ask us by commenting below.