ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form has been extended till 8th May 2019. The examination is organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). It is one of the national level entrance exams. The exam is a gateway to get admission in the bachelor degree and master’s degree programmes. The admission will be offered by the various agricultural universities and institutions within a country. From this article, candidates can get the details of ICAR AIEEA application form 2019.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st March 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application form last date has been extended till 8th May 2019.Click here to apply.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given on Information bulletin and then only proceed for the application form.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only. No other mode will be accepted for the submission of ICAR AIEEA 2019 application form.
- The filling of online application form has been started from 1st April 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued to till 30th April 2019.
- Candidate must upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- The authority has provided the correction facility in the application form from 13th to 20th May 2019.
- Take the printout of completely filled-in application form for further use.
The application fee can be remitted through credit card/debit card and by using net banking of Canara bank. Once the application fee is remitted, it cannot be refunded.
|GEN/OBC/UPS||SC/ST and PC|
|AIEEA UG||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
|AIEEEA PG||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 850/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to offer admission in UG & PG courses. It is organized as the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The admission will be offered in agricultural courses to various colleges and universities. Candidates can the fill ICAR AIEEA application form from the first week of April 2020.
Here, we have mentioned the basic eligibility to appear in written exam along with educational eligibilities.
- Nationality: Applying candidate must belong to Indian national.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is necessary to apply. Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya state candidates can apply without Adhaar card.
AIEEA UG (Except Veterinary Science) Courses:
- Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates pass the 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCF subject combinations.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates of General/OBC/UPS category should secure 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PC category candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can apply.
AIEEA PG Courses:
- Age Limit: The upper age limit to apply is 19 years as on 31st August, 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in the respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6.
- Those having bachelor’s degree in10+2+3 pattern can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have passed with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA Application Dates 2019
Here, candidates can access the official dates for the various events related to the ICAR AIEEA application form process.
|Opening of online application form||1st April 2019|
|Closing of submission of application form||30th April 2019|
|Exam Date||1st July 2019|
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA
Here, we have given the step-by-step procedure to fill the ICAR AIEEA online application form.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- On homepage click on ‘New Registration’.
- Select the exam (AIEE UG/AIEE PG) and click on ‘Continue’.
- The registration page will be displayed on screen.
- Read the instructions and start filling registration details.
- Fill Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category, date of birth, examination centre, qualifying exam, subject group, contact details and other details.
- After that click on ‘Browse’ button and select the scanned images to upload.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature and proof of handwriting in the prescribed format.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and registration number and password will be sent to you.
- After that click on ‘Continue for Online Payment’ button and fill payment details.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and submit the fee.
- After submitting the fee, take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.