ICAR AIEEA 2021: Result (Soon), Cut Off, Answer Key (Out), Counselling
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result & Final Answer Key is releasing soon. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will organize admission into various UG & PG courses. It is a national level examination which will organize the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The examination will be held only once in a year. The admission will be offered in agricultural courses to various colleges & university. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, & much more regarding ICAR AIEEA 2021.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Notifications – Result Releasing Soon
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result is releasing soon for UG & PG courses. Check here for result details.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Answer Key for UG courses has been released on 16th September 2021. Candidates can also make challenge before the last date. Check here for answer key details.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Highlights
How many seats are under ICAR? – 15% Seats, (In participating agricultural institutions)
When ICAR AIEEA 2021 result will be released? Releasing Soon, Check here result details
Is the answer key of ICAR AIEEA 2021 released? Yes, it is available, Check here key details
Is ICAR AIEEA exam postponed for 2021? No
Is Mathematics compulsory for ICAR? – As per Stream, Check eligibility
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates:
|Application form release||25th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd August 2021 (UG)|
27th August 2021 (PG)
|Correction facility||23rd to 26th August 2021|
|Admit card issue||2nd September 2021 (UG)|
10th September 2021 (PG)
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam||7th, 8th & 9th September 2021 (UG)|
17th September 2021 (PG)
|Result declaration||September 2021|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result
ICAR AIEEA Result will be made available on website via online mode. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering their registration number & password. Authority will release subject wise merit list.
It will get released in September 2021. In case two candidates score equal marks & there will is a tie, then priority will be given to candidates older in an age. Overall rank will be published in the result.
Candidates are advised to download their result & take printout of it for further counselling & admission procedure.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Answer Key
The Preliminary answer key of ICAR AIEEA 2021 has been released on 16th September 2021. Candidates can download answer key through the website by online mode. Students will have to login using their application number & password to get the answer key.
In case students find any defects in the ICAR AIEEA answer key, they can make objections/ challenge the answer key before the last prescribed date which is 17th September 2021. Students have to make fee payment to challenge the answer key. After that, final answer key will be released by the authority along with the results.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Reservation
ICAR AIEEA Reservation criteria will be as mentioned in the below table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5|
|Others||At some colleges/ institutes|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Counselling
ICAR AIEEA Counselling will get commenced in the month of September 2021. Before counselling process, candidates will have to submit the counselling fee as Rs. 2000/-. The fee will be refundable but only for those candidates who will not get seat during the counselling process.
The counselling procedure will be held via online mode. Candidates will have to choose course & college as per their choice during the counselling session.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. The admission will be given to candidates after the counselling session.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admission
ICAR AIEEA Admission will be only provided to candidates who will participate in the counselling session. Candidates who will get qualify in the counselling session will get admission.
Candidates will have to submit the admission fee within the given time period. The admission will be provided only after verification of documents & fee submission.
The following documents will be required at the time of admission for verification & submission:
- Date of Birth Proof (Class 10thcertificate)
- Both class 10th& 12thcertificate
- Degree certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Aadhar card, etc.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card has been made available via online mode. It has been released on 2nd September 2021 (UG). For PG it has been released on 10th September 2021. Candidates can download the admit card by entering login credentials such as registration number & password.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. Without admit card no candidates are allowed to sit for the examination. Along with admit card candidates must also carry one valid ID proof (Aadhar card/ Driving License/ etc.)
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Quick Links
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern for both UG & PG course:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be organized through computer based mode (online mode).
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agriculture, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) in the question paper.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will consist of 180 questions in total.
- Total Marks: There will be 720 maximum marks in the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be in English & Hindi language.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be organized through computer based mode (online mode).
- No. of Questions: There will be 160 questions in the question paper.
- Question Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Question paper will consists of total 650 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer& 1 mark for each cross- matching questions.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Syllabus
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus will comprise of various courses under UG & PG programmes. The topics under UG Course will be as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Mathematics & Agriculture. The topics under PG course will be as Plant Biology, Physical Science, and Agronomy.
- Physics: Topics will be as Physical World & Measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & power, Gravitation, Kinematics, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillation & Waves, and much more.
- Chemistry: Some of the topics are as solid state, structure of atom, thermodynamics, equilibrium, chemical bonding & molecular structure, group 13 elements, general introduction to p-block element and much more.
- Biology (Botany & Zoology): It will consists of topics as the living world, diversity of life, Multicellularity, structure & Function- Animal life, application of biology, origin & evolution of life, and much more.
- Mathematics: It will be as sets & functions, algebra, coordinate geometry, statistics & probability, dynamics, and etc.
- Agriculture: Genetics, & Plant breeding, crop production, horticulture, microbiology, and livestock production.
- Plant Biotechnology: DNA Replication, Photosynthesis, genetic engineering, structure & metabolic function of carbohydrates, proteins, engineering dry matter and many other such topics will come under this topic.
- Physical Science: It will consist of topics as Fats & Liquid, classifications, structure & function of plant, soil classifications, and much more.
- Agronomy: Topics will be as principles of crop ecology & crop adaptation, water management, protein’s, sugarcane, economic importance, medicinal & aromatics plants, and much more.
Candidates must go through preparation tips & tricks while preparing for ICAR AIEEA:
- Make proper short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Study as per the syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Purchase test series available in the market.
- Keep last one week only for revision.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form:
- ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 25th July 2021.
- The last date to submit application form is till 23rd & 27th August 2021 for UG & PG courses.
- Authority also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period. It has been started from 23rd to 26th August 2021.
- Only one application is valid. Multiple application form leads to rejection.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid email ID & phone number
- During registration, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking, UPI method.
The application fee for various courses as per category will be as:
|General/ OBC/ UPS||Rs. 770/-|
|Other backward classes||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 375/-|
|General/ OBC/ UPS||Rs. 1120/-|
|Other backward classes||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 550/-|
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms for various courses before applying for ICAR AIEEA 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying examination & 40% for SC/ ST category candidates to be eligible.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 16 years in age as on 31st August 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify the education in the pattern as 10+2+5 (B.V.Sc. & A.H)/ 10+2+4/ 10+6/ 10+2+3.
- Percentage: In case of general category, candidates must have minimum 6.0/ 10, 3.25/ 5, 2.60/4 grade points. SC/ ST/ PC category candidates must have minimum 5.60/ 10, 2.75/ 5, 2.20/ 4 grade points.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 19 years in age as on 31st August 2021.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible for the examination.
If candidates have any queries regarding ICAR AIEEA 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.