ICAR AIEEA 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form will be made available in the first week of March 2021. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will organize admission into various UG & PG courses. It is a national level examination which will organize the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The examination will be held only once in a year. The admission will be offered in agricultural courses to various colleges & university. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, & much more regarding ICAR AIEEA 2021.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Highlights
How many seats are under ICAR? – 15% Seats, (In participating agricultural institutions)
When can i apply for ICAR AIEEA 2021? March, Check application form
Will ICAR AIEEA exam postponed for 2021? No
How can i apply? Online mode only.
Is Mathematics compulsory for ICAR? – As per Stream, Check eligibility
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates:
|Application form release||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card issue||4th week of April 2021|
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|Counselling||1st to 2ndweek of July 2021|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form:
- ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of March 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be last week of March 2021.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period.
- Candidates will have to send the hard copy of application form to the authority to the address given below:
Controller of Examinations (Agril.Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
The application fee for various courses as per category will be as:
|General/ OBC/ UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||Rs. 250/-|
|General/ OBC/ UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||Rs. 300/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Quick Links
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms for various courses before applying for ICAR AIEEA 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying examination & 40% for SC/ ST category candidates to be eligible.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 16 years in age as on 31st August 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify the education in the pattern as 10+2+5 (B.V.Sc. & A.H)/ 10+2+4/ 10+6/ 10+2+3.
- Percentage: In case of general category, candidates must have minimum 6.0/ 10, 3.25/ 5, 2.60/4 grade points. SC/ ST/ PC category candidates must have minimum 5.60/ 10, 2.75/ 5, 2.20/ 4 grade points.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 19 years in age as on 31st August 2021.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible for the examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern for both UG & PG course:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agriculture, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) in the question paper.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will consist of 180 questions in total.
- Total Marks: There will be 720 maximum marks in the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be in English & Hindi language.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be organized through offline mode.
- No. of Questions: There will be 160 questions in the question paper.
- Question Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Question paper will consists of total 650 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer& 1 mark for each cross- matching questions.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Syllabus
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus will comprise of various courses under UG & PG programmes. The topics under UG Course will be as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Mathematics & Agriculture. The topics under PG course will be as Plant Biology, Physical Science, and Agronomy.
- Physics: Topics will be as Physical World & Measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & power, Gravitation, Kinematics, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillation & Waves, and much more.
- Chemistry: Some of the topics are as solid state, structure of atom, thermodynamics, equilibrium, chemical bonding & molecular structure, group 13 elements, general introduction to p-block element and much more.
- Biology (Botany & Zoology): It will consists of topics as the living world, diversity of life, Multicellularity, structure & Function- Animal life, application of biology, origin & evolution of life, and much more.
- Mathematics: It will be as sets & functions, algebra, coordinate geometry, statistics & probability, dynamics, and etc.
- Agriculture: Genetics, & Plant breeding, crop production, horticulture, microbiology, and livestock production.
- Plant Biotechnology: DNA Replication, Photosynthesis, genetic engineering, structure & metabolic function of carbohydrates, proteins, engineering dry matter and many other such topics will come under this topic.
- Physical Science: It will consist of topics as Fats & Liquid, classifications, structure & function of plant, soil classifications, and much more.
- Agronomy: Topics will be as principles of crop ecology & crop adaptation, water management, protein’s, sugarcane, economic importance, medicinal & aromatics plants, and much more.
Candidates must go through preparation tips & tricks while preparing for ICAR AIEEA:
- Make proper short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Study as per the syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Purchase test series available in the market.
- Keep last one week only for revision.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card will be made available via online mode. It will get released in last week of April 2021. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering login credentials such as registration number & password.
It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. Without admit card no candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination. Along with admit card candidates must also carry one valid ID proof (Aadhar card/ Driving License/ etc.)
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result
ICAR AIEEA Result will be made available on website via online mode. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering their registration number & password. Authority will release subject wise merit list.
It will get released in first week of June 2021. In case two candidates score equal marks & there will is a tie, then priority will be given to candidates older in an age. Overall rank will be published in the result.
Candidates are advised to download their result & take printout of it for further counselling & admission procedure.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Reservation
ICAR AIEEA Reservation criteria will be as mentioned in the below table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5|
|Others||At some colleges/ institutes|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Counselling
ICAR AIEEA Counselling will get commenced in the month of July 2021. Before counselling process, candidates will have to submit the counselling fee as Rs. 2000/-. The fee will be refundable but only for those candidates who will not get seat during the counselling process.
The counselling procedure will be held via online mode. Candidates will have to choose course & college as per their choice during the counselling session.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. The admission will be given to candidates after the counselling session.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admission
ICAR AIEEA Admission will be only provided to candidates who will participate in the counselling session. Candidates who will get qualify in the counselling session will get admission.
Candidates will have to submit the admission fee within the given time period. The admission will be provided only after verification of documents & fee submission.
The following documents will be required at the time of admission for verification & submission:
- Date of Birth Proof (Class 10thcertificate)
- Both class 10th& 12thcertificate
- Degree certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Aadhar card
If candidates have any queries regarding ICAR AIEEA 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.