IISER 2023 Admit Card (Released), Hall Ticket – Download Here
IISER 2023 Admit Card has been released on 10th June 2023 through login. It is released through online mode. Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER) is the conducting authority for IISER examination. This is a national level entrance test also known as IISER Aptitude test. Through this test, admission will be offered in 5 year of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. Besides IAT channel, admission is also provided through two other channels – KVPY & JEE Advanced. In this article, we have provided updated details regarding IISER Admit Card 2023.
IISER 2023 Admit Card – Released
IISER 2023 Admit Card has been released on 10th June 2023. Click here for admit card.
Candidates must have to login by entering their login details – Email ID & password. The admit card will be available through online mode. No candidate receive it through post or any other mode.
The admit card for IAT channel aptitude test has been released on 10th June 2023. Candidates should also affix passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it. Candidates are advised to check all the details & instructions mentioned on the admit card.
No candidate are able to enter in the examination hall without showing their admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must contact the officials before the exam.
IISER 2023 Admit Card Date
IISER 2023 Admit Card has been released for download from 10th June 2023. Aptitude Test 2023 is held on 17th June 2023. The exam has been organised in CBT mode.
The entrance test is conducted in various cities across India. The allotted exam center and city will be provided on the admit card.
After few weeks of examination, the conducting authority will publish the result. The result has been announced on 3rd July 2023. The seat allocation process will be commenced from 15th July 2023 after result declaration.
How to Download IISER 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must follow below steps to download IISER 2023 Admit card:
- Visit official website of IISER 2023. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the ‘Log-in’ option.
- Fill all required login details such as Date of Birth (D.O.B), registration number, etc. in the given text box.
- Click on ‘submit’ button to view admit card.
- Check your details in the admit card.
- Download your admit card.
- Keep the printout of it for further process.
Details Mentioned in IISER 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of IISER 2023 contain various details of the appearing candidate & exam. These details are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
Documents Required On the Exam Day
Candidates have to bring following documents on the exam day at the exam centre:
- IISER 2023 Admit card
- Any Valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, DL, PAN card etc.)
- Passport size photographs
- Pen or pencils
Instructions for the Exam Day
- The time of reporting at the exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card. So, candidates must appear according to the specified time.
- Candidates must reach exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photographs & any ID proof.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must not misbehave and do restricted activities at the exam hall.
- Water bottles, tea, coffee, snacks, etc. will not be allowed to be taken by candidates in the examination hall.
- No candidates should leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per the schedule.
If you have any other query regarding IISER Admit Card 2023, you can leave your query in the comments section below.