IISER 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
IISER 2020 Admit Card will be made available on 25th May 2020. It will be released through online mode. Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER) is the conducting authority for IISER examination. This is a national level entrance test also known as IISER SCB Aptitude test. Through this test, admission will be offered in 5 year of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. Besides SCB channel, admission will be also provided through two other channels – KVPY & JEE Advanced. In this article, we have provided updated details regarding IISER Admit Card 2020.
IISER 2020 Admit Card
Candidates have to login by entering their login details – Email ID & password. The admit card will be available through online mode. No candidate receive it through post or any other mode.
The admit card for SCB channel aptitude test will be released by last week of May 2020. Candidates should also affix passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it.
Candidates are advised to check all the details & instructions mentioned on the admit card.
No candidate will be able to enter in the examination hall without showing their admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must contact the officials before the exam.
IISER 2020 Admit Card Date
IISER 2020 Admit Card will be released for download in the last week of May 2020. SCB Aptitude Test 2020 will be held in the first week of June 2020. The exam will be organized in CBT mode.
The entrance test will be conducted in various cities across India. The allotted exam center and city will be provided on the admit card.
After few weeks of examination, the conducting authority will publish the result. The result will be announced by first week of July 2020. The seat allocation process will also get commenced in first week of July 2020 after result declaration.
How to Download IISER 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must follow below steps to download IISER 2020 Admit card:
- Visit official website of IISER 2020. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the ‘Log-in’ option.
- Fill all required login details such as Date of Birth (D.O.B), registration number, etc. in the given text box.
- Click on ‘submit’ button to view admit card.
- Check your details in the admit card.
- Download your admit card.
- Keep the printout of it for further process.
Details Mentioned in IISER 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of IISER 2020 contain various details of the appearing candidate & exam. These details are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
Documents Required On the Exam Day
Candidates have to bring following documents on the exam day at the exam centre:
- IISER 2020 Admit card
- Any Valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, DL, PAN card etc.)
- Passport size photographs
- Pen or pencils
Instructions for the Exam Day
- The time of reporting at the exam centre is mentioned on the admit card. So, candidates must appear according to the specified time.
- Candidates must reach exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photographs & any ID proof.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must not misbehave and do restricted activities at the exam hall.
- Water bottles, tea, coffee, snacks, etc. will not be allowed to be taken by candidates in the examination hall.
- No candidates should leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per the schedule.
If you have any other query regarding IISER Admit Card 2020, you can leave your query in the comments section below.