IMU CET 2021: Counselling (Started), Exam (Cancelled), Rank List (Out)
IMU CET 2021 Third Admission List has been released on 18th October 2021. Exam has been cancelled. Rank will be given the basis of class 12th marks. The examination will be conducted by the Indian Maritime University (IMU). It conducts university level entrance examination every year. No entrance exam will be conducted for BBA course. Through this exam admission is offered in various UG, PG and diploma courses. Candidates can get admission in B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., M.Tech, MBA, etc. Candidates can read this article to know about IMU CET 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility, & etc.
IMU CET 2021 Notifications – 3rd Admission List Released
IMU CET 2021 Third Admission List has been released on 18th October 2021. Check here for counselling details.
IMU CET 2021 Rank Certificate has been released on 29th September 2021. Check here for result details.
IMU CET 2021 Rank List has been released for UG & various other courses. Check here for result details.
There will be no examination for IMU CET 2021. Rank will be on the basis of class 12th marks. Check here for exam date details.
IMU CET 2021 Exam Dates
Here we have provided official IMU CET exam dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||29th July 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||21st August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||25th August 2021|
|IMU CET 2021 exam date||CANCELLED|
|Rank List||23rd September 2021|
|Starting of counselling||23rd September 2021|
IMU CET 2021 Result
Result has been declared through online mode on the website. Candidates can get their rank list from 23rd September 2021. Candidates must check details carefully in the IMU CET 2021 result including name, marks, roll number etc.
Authorities will release answer key along with the result. Candidates must take printout of their rank card and keep it secure for other procedures.
IMU CET 2021 Cut Off
IMU CET 2021 cut off will be released after declaration of result. Candidates can check their cut off through online mode. Candidates must secure minimum cut off marks to get selected for admission.
Based on the cut off marks candidates will be called for the counselling. Cut off will be prepared based on various factors i.e. difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, students appeared in exam, etc.
IMU CET 2021 Counselling
Candidates those have selected for the IMU CET 2021 counselling have to register through online mode. Counselling is organized from 23rd September 2021. Counselling process is done based on various steps.
Seats are provided to the candidates based on exam scores, document verification, availability of seats, etc. Candidates must bring their original documents for verification process. Candidates also have to pay counselling fee at the day of counselling.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about IMU CET 2021 application form the given section:
- Online application forms can be filled from 29th July 2021.
- Registration can be done based on various steps including filling of application form, document uploads and fee payment.
- Upload all the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 21st August 2021.
- Authority can also send email regarding login credentials to the candidates after submission of application form.
- Take printout of application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Documents Required for IMU CET 2021 Application Form:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- 10th class mark sheet as proof of date of birth
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet/ degree certificate
- Category certificate, etc.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using debit card/ Credit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee for all categories from below:
|For general and OBC- NCL category candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 700|
IMU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through IMU CET eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
B.Tech (Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science):
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be in between 17 to 25 years as on 1st August 2021.
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board with PCM and English.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured 60% of marks in PCM and 50% in English in class 12th.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying degree and 50% in English.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
IMU CET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card has been released through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from 25th August 2021. IMU CET 2021 admit card can not be send to the candidates by post.
Bring your admit card on the day of examination with one photo ID proof i.e. voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, etc. Without admit card no candidate are allowed to enter in the examination hall.
IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check IMU CET exam pattern from below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: For UG courses 200 questions will be asked, For MBA and M.Tech courses 120 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
IMU CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some important topics of IMU CET syllabus:
For UG courses, questions will contain topics such as General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics. For MBA courses questions will be asked from the subject i.e. verbal ability and logical reasoning, data interpretation, quantitative ability.
For M.Tech courses, syllabus will include topics i.e. mathematics, English and one of from marine engineering, civil engineering, naval engineering etc.
Candidates must check some IMU CET preparation tips from below:
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus and then prepare accordingly.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it on a daily basis.
- Solve mock tests or past years question papers.
- Read newspaper and general knowledge on the daily basis.
- Take care of your health and eat healthy food.
If you have any other query about IMU CET 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.