IPU CET 2020 Application Form (Till 11th Aug), Date – Apply Online Here
IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th August 2020. It is a university level exam which will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The admission will be offered into various UG & PG courses. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MCA, MBA and other various courses. For admission into various programmes in the university, candidates will have to qualify the entrance test with the qualifying marks. Admission into B.Tech and medical courses will be done through JEE Main and NEET scores. Admission into law and MCA will be done through CLAT and NIMCET scores. MBA Admission will be offered through CAT Scores. Here we are providing details regarding IPU CET Application Form 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Application Form
IPU CET 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Get more details about IPU CET 2021 application form here.
IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th August 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding IPU CET 2020 Application Form:
- IPU CET 2020 Application form is made available through online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 3rd March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 11th August 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- In case of mistake in the details of application, students are able to make correction from 12th to 14th August 2020.
- The scanned image of photograph, signature & thumb impression must be between 10-100 KB.
- Candidates seeking to fill more than one course will have to submit separate application form.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- All the information will be send to registered ID & phone number in the application form.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application form to the exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Application Fee is Rs.1200 for all categories.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding IPU CET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen will be eligible to apply for IPU CET.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG courses should be between 18 to 21 years in age. For PG, age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 55% marks.
- Score: Candidate must have valid scorecard of JEE Main Paper 1.
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelors degree from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Scorecard: Candidate must have valid scorecard of CAT 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding IPU CET dates related to application:
|Application form releases||3rd March 2020|
|Submission of application form||11th August 2020|
How to Apply for IPU CET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for IPU CET 2020:
- Visit official website of IPU CET (Link is provided above).
- Click on ‘Registration for admission’ link.
- Now application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Also fill other academic & education details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- Enter GATE or NATA score.
- Press ‘Next’ button.
- Now read the declaration carefully.
- Now tick on ‘I Agree’ option & click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill two test exam centre choice.
- Now proceed to submit application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on display screen.
- Now take printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling IPU CET 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding IPU CET2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to IPU CET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.