IPU CET 2024 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
IPU CET 2024 Application Form will be released from the fourth week of February 2024. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting authority of IPU CET examination. IPU CET 2024 stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test conducted for those candidates who want admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be able to get admission in various course such as engineering, management, law, medical, etc. The authority conducts this university level entrance exam every year for the eligible candidates. Admission will also be given on the basis of the NEET, JEE Main and other entrance examination. Candidates will have to use the online facility to fill out the application form.
In the article, we have provided the complete details related to the IPU CET Application Form 2024 such as registration details, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
IPU CET 2024 Application Form
Check given section to know the complete information related to the IPU CET 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates are advised to fulfil the eligibility criteria first before proceeding to fill out the application form.
- At the time of filling the form, candidates will have to enter the details like personal, educational qualification, etc.
- The IPU CET 2024 registration will be started from the fourth week of February 2024.
- The authority will only provide the online facility to fill out the application form as there will be no offline mode available.
- There will be no correction facility provided for the registered candidates to make corrections.
- To complete the process, candidates will have to upload the passport size photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application form procedure till the fourth week of May 2024.
- Submit the form and take a hardcopy of the application form for further usage in admission procedure.
- Application Fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- For every category candidates, the application fee will be of Rs. 1500/-.
- Online payment gateways will be net banking, debit card, credit card, etc for fee transaction.
- The Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given IPU CET eligibility criteria 2024 before filling the form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify class 12th exam from CBSE or any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subject: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as a mandatory subject.
- Marks: At least 55% aggregate marks must be scored by the candidates to be eligible for the exam.
- Admission Criteria: Applying candidates will have to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) paper 1 conducted by NTA to be eligible.
For Master of Arts (Mass Communication):
- Qualification: A graduate candidate in any discipline from any recognized university will be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the admission procedure.
- Admission Criteria: The admission will be given on the basis of written test/ CET merit.
IPU CET 2024 Application Dates
Check below to know the complete tentative IPU CET application dates:
|Events||Dates (MBA & Law)|
|Online application form||4th week of February 2024|
|Last date to fill form||4th week of May 2024|
|Exam date||May – June 2024|
For CUET 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||2nd week of February 2024|
|Last date to fill form||4th week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2024|
How to Apply for IPU CET 2024 Exam
Here we have provided the complete IPU CET 2024 apply steps below:
- Visit the online website of IPU CET (Link will be given above).
- On the homepage, click on the “Fresh Candidates Registration” button to proceed.
- Tick on “I Agree” option after reading all the given instruction on the webpage.
- Now start with the Sign Up form to continue the application form.
- Enter the valid email address and mobile number to fill form.
- Verify your all the entered details in the registration form.
- Start filling the application form with details such as personal, education qualification, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee through online mode using debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Verify the filled details in the form once before submitting it on the website.
- Submit the form and take a hardcopy of the form for further usage in admission procedure.
In case of any query related to the IPU CET Application Form 2024, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.