IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction, IP University Correction – Check here

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019 will be started in the month of June 2019. The correction facility will beprovided by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University organizes CETs for admission to its various UG and PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, management, law, computer applications, etc. Through this article, students can check complete information about IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction including dates and detailed correction process.

Get latest news & updates about IPU CET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provide the facility for IPU CET 2019 application form correction. It can be done through offline mode. The correction facility will be opened upon the requests received for application correction. Correction window will be opened in the month of June 2019. Candidates are able to make correction on working days between 10 AM to 4 PM. Only those candidates who successfully submit the IPU CET 2019 application form and complete all stages of application process are eligible for correction.

IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction Details

Students are advised to be very careful while selecting the CET for which you are going to apply as no correction are permitted after the application form submission. If there is any correction required in date of birth, spelling mistake in applicant’s name or parent’s name and choice of category for availing reservation then, candidates will be required to submit an application request in physical form subjecting for the correction.

Candidates have to submit the application within the last five days of the application submission. Candidates whose request are received after the due date not be considered for correction. Request for correcting the mistakes must be followed with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-. Candidates have to submit the application form to the given address:

Academic Branch, GGSIP University
Dwarka, Sector 16-C
New Delhi, 110078

For any queries regarding IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Harsh Lakra says:

Sir can i change my category from general to SC i have proper sc certificate

2. Deepika yadav says:

Sir , there is a mistake in my region
    What can i do ???

3. H Y says:

Sir, by mistake I filled my 12th passing year in registration for counselling as 2018 whereas it is 2016.
    Will it create any problem?
    Is it worth it to visit main campus for correction now?

4. parth says:

sir, i have filled wrong date of birth but i noticed a little late will they allow me for correction at the time of documents verification?

5. Ritvik Gogna says:

Actually bymistake my gender in changed From Male to Female and Is it possible to change or it will be create sum problem at the time of Admission.. please reply Fast I am very much scared …..

6. Navneet Kumar says:

Sir, I have applied for LE to B.tech (CET-128) And I have entered my CET Roll No. in column of University Roll No. while Counselling Registration.

Sir How can I correct it, Is there any Chance of correction, Plzzz Reply Sir…

7. sir my Catgory Wrong says:

Sir My Catgory is Wrong
    Sir Pls

8. Megha verma says:

Mera verification ni hua bcz mera obc certificate 2017 ka tha Ab mujhe kya Krna chahiye

9. akansha says:

Sir maine maine galati se dob galt ho gai and abb exam bhi ho gaya aur abb councelling registration k lie mera account open nahi horaha mera course bjmc hai dob 1950 daal di usme and uska procedure 1965se start haiplzz help me mai kya kru

10. thushara says:

sir,I am alredy registered ggsipu mbbs 2018.But I enter neet reg number.Then I receaved message from ipu for change the reg no to roll no.I do it & take a print out.Now any problem sir.

11. sahil says:

ny mothers name is misspelled in registration form.. do i need to firsr getthe challan or submit the application first

12. Shristi shahi says:

Sir, I have done my graduation from outside Delhi but accidentally I have mentioned in the Registration from that I am from Delhi. What to do now?

13. shalu says:

sir mera name shalu hai mane b.ed ka cet qualify kiya hai aur mai b.ed ragular college se krna chahti hu but registion ke time type of learning me mane distance learning fill kr diya aur ab vo change nhi ho pa rah ab mai kya karu….. plz tell me

14. Shipra Khattri says:

Sir, I have done school from outside delhi and last qualifying exam from DU(delhi) but in application form for mca i have filled REGION with outside delhi and now i want to change the region. Can i do it? If yes, how?

15. Ritu saroha says:

sir form fill krte time mere residential address ke region or school location k regions mismatch ho rhe the because meri 10th haryana se h or 12 delhi se h to ye regions mismatch ho rhe or mko dono regions outside delhi fill krne pde or ye seat allotment k time problem hogi is wajah se so plz guide me what do now hoe can i correct this

16. Anurag singh says:

Sir my small brother had given ipu cet 2018he got 17599 rank is there any chance to get colleges for bba ..and there is a correction he filled this form for first time and he belongs under region of outside delhi and he filled delhi due to some misunderstanding..today i registered for counselling..is there any to correct this..

17. Manav says:

Sir i accidentally fill wrong DOB as i can’t log in for counselling procedure what can i do?

18. Aman Bahuguna says:

During registration for counselling for BTECH for IPU , my school name is being shown invalid . I called them but no response from them . What should I do ?

19. Mrigank says:

I have paid the registration amount for counselling but kam not able to proceed further can u tell me how to contact IPU regarding this.

20. Riya says:

Is it me or anyone else is also having trouble aubmitting the counselling fee?

21. saket says:

i have given my ipu cet law exam and now i am waiting for counselling process. i noticed that in my application wrong DOB has been entered the exam is over now what should i do now? i called a 100 times amd wrote many mails but no response please suggest me what to do. the year for my dob is 1998 but in application it is 1950 and in counselling process the years start from 1965.

22. sweta says:

sir, i got 81 rank in b.ed CET outside delhi. Will i be able to get admission? I heard that outside delhi category has less chances.

23. Kona.Navya Sree says:

Sir I have filled the application form for medicine code 103 in march, now I have to enter my neet marks.how to enter them.sir please help me

24. Shruti says:

Sir I’ve entered wrong cgpa of class 10 in my bba application form IP university. Would if affect my admission? Or would my admission cancel?

25. jrdadwal says:

I mistakenly filled male gender instead of female gender..will it crate problem

26. Shabd Nangia says:

Sir i cannot login in into my applicant account after the results were announced. I have qualified the exam my rank is 14842 in cet 131 but I’m unable to login in. I’m terrified right now is it going to affect my admission? My counselling schedule will be released tomorrow and the counselling is on 15th june. Please help me out

27. Vikash says:

Sir my name is wrong in ipu CET .ab main kya Karu

28. Prashant says:

Sir, by mistake maine category wale column me OBC ki jagha pe general fill kar diya
    Or wse mere pass OBC ka certificate bhi available h
    Aap bta sakte ho m kse change kar sakta hu

29. Nisha says:

Sir i cannot login in into my applicant account after the results were announced. I have qualified the exam my rank is 98 in cet 113 but I’m unable to login in. I’m terrified right now is it going to affect my admission? My counselling schedule will be released tomorrow and the counselling is on 15th june. Please help me out

30. Hemant Kumar says:

Sir, I have mistakenly submitted my overall 12th percentage(i.e 64.56%) as aggregate marks while applying for BBA.
    Earlier I got to know that the aggregate of best four(i.e 69.24%) is to be provided in the application. Although I’m eligible in both cases as per eligibility criteria which is 50%.
    Due to this misinformation will my admission be cancelled?
    And if not, what will I have to do?

31. Dennis says:

Sir, I by mistake filled the wrong gender female instead of male for b.arch. program can I correct it.

32. manoj kumar says:

Respected sir,

I had a mistake in this coloum (region/from where you passed the last exam) i had passed graduation from gurugram and i fill delhi instead of other delhi so please suggest me what can i do.

33. Purnima NOUTIYAL says:

My father is an army officer and I forgot to click on the defence option and entrance exam has been done can I also apply for the correction in application form I have applied for bba cet 2018 pls reply soon

34. PRABHLEEN KAUR says:

While filling the MBBS / BDS/BHMS by mistake neet roll no I put neet application number because at that time neet admit card was not ready. What should I do now. Please help me in this regards

35. Sangeeta says:

Hi ,
    I have selected General category by mistake and saw the form after the commencement of result .Is there any possibility to correct it ?

36. Aanchal Rawal says:

sir, can i correct my category from general to obc , at the time of form filling it is filled wrong , can i change it now .

37. Kamya Sharma says:

Sir. I m from defence quota but when I filled form I didn’t tick that column is it possible to correct after declaring result of exam?

38. Rekha kumari says:

i accidently mentioned wrong state that is delhi instead of haryana sohow can i edit sir plzz tell.

39. Payal says:

Sir I filled delhi region in my application region but in the result outside delhi is mentioned though I passed 12 from delhi region

40. sanya says:

i am from delhi but my school is in noida from which i have passed in 12 .In my ip university form in the region from where last qualifying exam passed is delhi.is it right or wrong and can i make a correction now if wrong

41. Suraj says:

Sir, I have passed my 12th in 2018 but by mistake i have filled 2017 in application form will there be any problem while taking admission or in any process.pls help me

42. Puneet says:

We have given application for name change we were told to check the site of IPU then come to university office and pay 500. Not able to understand when should we go to deposit the chakan fee

43. karnika says:

I wrote Mr. instead of Ms. while applying for GGSIPU application form. Will this be a problem? I filled gender correctly

44. Akshita says:

To whom it may concern

I accidently mentioned my name in the application as Akshita dutt Sharma instead of Akshita Sharma. Dutt being my family middle name, I have never used it.Officially I am Akshita sharma. In the ip question paper I wrote my official name Akshita Sharma.
    Since I have received my rank and it is good enough to get admn in top five colleges….would it create any problems…if yes then how can i get it right.

45. Samarth Suri says:

Sir i have done my graduation from delhi (ip university) and in mba cet i have mentioned outside delhi.
    Can i still make the corrections?

46. Meenaksi says:

I have submitted application for correction in category to the admission incharage. How / when will I be informed if my request for correction is granted

47. Anne says:

sir
    I am from army background and able to avail the defence quota but at the time I applied, forgot to mention the same. So now, is there any provision so that I can avail defence quota?

48. GAURAV JHA says:

During application form filling I was wrongly filled my name GAURAV True JHA in place of GAURAV JHA. what is the procedure for correction at present please advise me. Thankyou Sir.

49. Prateek Singh says:

Sir, at the time of application filling erroneously Gen category has been saved, whereas I belong to Gen Defence cat. My roll No. is 9109902. Kindly advise me the procedure to get it corrected.

50. Chanchal sharma says:

Sir mane glti s bed ka form fill krte time bed special programs fill kr diya tha but ab result aa Chuka h … Lekin muje bed program code 122 me admission lena tha kya ab change ho skta h