IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018, Dates & Procedure

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018 will be started from the last week of May 2018. The correction facility will be provided by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University organizes CETs for admission to its various UG and PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, management, law, computer applications, etc. Through this article, students can check complete information about IPU CET 2018 Application Form Correction including dates and detailed correction process.

Get latest news & updates about IPU CET 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will provide the facility for IPU CET 2018 application form correction. It will be done through offline mode. The correction facility will be opened for more than one time as depending upon the requests received for application correction. First correction window will be opened in the last week of May 2018 and second window will be opened in the third week of June 2018 (if required). Candidates will be able to make correction on working days between 10 AM to 4 PM. Only those candidates who will successfully submit the IPU CET 2018 application form and complete all stages of application process will be eligible for correction.

IPU CET 2018 Application Form Correction Details

Students are advised to be very careful while selecting the CET for which you are going to apply as no correction will be permitted after the application form submission. If there is any correction required in date of birth, spelling mistake in applicant’s name or parent’s name and choice of category for availing reservation then, candidates will be required to submit an application request in physical form subjecting for the correction.

Candidates have to submit the application within the last five days of the application submission. Candidates whose request will be received after the due date will not be considered for correction. Request for correcting the mistakes must be followed with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-. Candidates will have to submit the application form to the given address:

Academic Branch, GGSIP University
Dwarka, Sector 16-C
New Delhi, 110078

For any queries regarding IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Patel Dhairya. B says:

Sir, I have done spelling mistake in 10’th school name in neet form so it can create a problem or not sir

2. Satish says:

sir at the time ex of filling application form I forgot to fill the defence column so sir plz tell me how can I correct it now

3. shikha kumari says:

sir i didnt mention my post graduate level as the qualifying exam. i mentioned it as UG only. sir i want to make it as PG . sir i m mcom. how can i correct it now.

4. deepanshu says:

sir im having the problem with my date of birth in ipu registration as my dob is 29 nov 1998 and in form it is 29 jan 1998 …so how can i correct it and i visited to ip university many times but no solution is got from there plllzz help me as soon a possible and make me update about it fast…..and plz send me the bofficial authority number which is working…..but be fast waiting for reply…..thank you!!

5. Anmol says:

Sir meri date of birth me mistake mai round 2 k liye choices fill kar chuka hu sir mai kese correction krwa skta hu plz reply fast

6. Ajay says:

sir/mam i missed the last date of choice filling of ip university.. is there’s any hope still alive so that i can get admission in Ip university for b.arch course

7. Rinchen says:

My date of passing of 12th I filled it wrong does it matter or do I have to do it all over again ?

8. Ruchi yadav says:

Sir by mistake I have written wrong address at the time of online registration n I need to correct it kindly tell me how should I correct it.

9. ila says:

sir i have writen wrong spelling of my name ..in application form ..how can it be correected and will it create any problm during admission

10. mannat says:

sir my date of birth is 26/10/1999 but by mistake i have written 26/09/1999… is it a big issue can it be changed now??
    if i go to the university then.. i have made the affidavit for it.. sir please rply???

11. Utkarsh says:

Sir by mistake i hve mis spelt an alphabet in mother’s first name– can it b editted

12. Lakshay says:

Sir bye mistake i filled my percentage 57 instead of 51 could i change it now or my form will not be taken ??plz reply as soon as poosible

13. Naureen says:

Sir while filling form of ggsipu IPU cet for bba,I have wrongly filled my category as general but I am a Muslim so can I now do correction in the form and change from general to Muslim minority.The last date for correction was 17th June but I didn’t know about that earlier,so please guide me can I do correction tomorrow .

14. Prachi says:

Pls tell me .. is frst counseling of msc nursing ctvn code 198 is done yesterday or yet to take place.
    Pls tell me wen is it of not taken place . And if had happened . Den what should I do now .

15. sonu says:

Sir I have done regitration for btech 131 IPU but ( wrongly I appeared class12 from nios board instead of up board in application form sir Any problem will occur during counselling if I show 12 up board result please advice me sir

16. Shweta Rishi says:

I need to know that I have completed my graduation fron Delhi University but during filling of application form I mentioned myself as outside Delhi candidate. Today I had submitted the counselling fees as well as registered with outside Delhi region. But now I got to know that region could be changed. Plz help me regarding this that what should I do now and what is the last date of going for correction?

17. Anonymous says:

Sir please let me know when will u upadate the corrcet information . I am not able to register.

18. ANIMESH SINHA says:

Sir i fill result status as result awited but i have passed out in 2015 .how can i correct it..is there is any charge given for correction.

19. Monika singh says:

Sir,my documents have been verified.I have receipt of this but i forgot to show my correction receipt of 500/- to verification certre.i dont know correction updated or not….will it create any problem in my admission??????plz sir clear my doubt

20. Goutam choudhary says:

sir, i have completed all the required steps for the correction of application form but i also have registered for the counselling before applying for the correction.So sir, will they update my correction or not before counselling round dates?

21. Deepak says:

Sir, I had selected my region as Delhi instead of outside Delhi for which I have submitted the correction application. I want to know when will this information be updated? last date for registration is 16th and it is still not updated online just because of this i am unable to register. Please help

22. anahita bisht says:

My qualifying exam was from HPU , but study centre was Noida 62….kindly tell me Whether I belong to delhi region or outside region candidate…this piece of information is extremely important to me . Kindly clarfiy this doubt of mine.

23. Manoj Rajput says:

Sir I had done diploma in civil engg. from sonipat , During cet application i filled delhi in region qualifying exam i thought for 10th they are asking which is passed from delhi and now i got 220 rand n filled counselling fees and during registration its asking for college/school region where im not able to put outside delhi….toh region mere kya hona chaiyhe tha…maine delhi bhara hai lekin diploma sonipat se kiya hai

24. shekhar rana says:

I wanted to make correction in BBA application form of IPU

25. Kamal says:

By mistake I entered the gender wrong . Can it be Corrected?

26. Your Name... says:

Sir I have successfully submitted my participation fee by net banking for leet b-tech code 128 but when I go for registration when I make the alphanumeric password it shows that your re-entre password is wrong or your password length is not correct I have tried sooo many times it shows again and again same urgent reply please

27. Ayush says:

28. Neha says:

I am not able to register for bca counselling because they have written my dob 01/01/1950 instead of 13/01/1999 and even if i try to enter the wrong dob, there is no option of year 1950. The dob was not mentioned in the admit card thats why i didn’t realized that my dob is wrong and now they are not picking up calls ..i have tried all the contact numbers

29. Shruti says:

Sir, I had selected my region as Delhi instead of outside Delhi for which I have submitted the correction application. I want to know when will this information be updated? Also while applying for counselling, should I select my region as Delhi or outside Delhi?

If you are outside of Delhi, then you have to choose the outside Delhi region.

• Anonymous says:

My whole education was from delhi, I am permanent resident of delhi , I have a birth certificate from delhi but I done my graduation from greater Noida. So,now I belong to which category (1) Inside Delhi or (2) outside delhi.

30. Nrha says:

My date of birth is wrong..something can be done to correct it now?

31. priyank says:

Sir there is a mistake in my date of birth where it has changed from 18/10/1998 to 01/01/1950.. and i need to correct it.. what should i do now

32. Aditya says:

I have wrongly mentioned the date in DOB. How will i go for correction. and applied for counsling

33. urvashi sharma says:

how to check the correction is done succesfully

34. Deepansh Srivastava says:

Sir I mistake in selecting region in ipu cet code 131 can I register myself for online councelling.Please reply me as soon as possible.

35. prachi says:

Sir, i am not mention my defence category in application form so now i can correct this after result are out?

36. Monika singb says:

Sir i have sc certificate of 2010 year.should i update new certificate for counselling?

37. Monu says:

Sir, i belong to sc category but i don’t have my certificate in latest format!!! Will it create any problem during counselling process..
    I made my certifiacte on 2010.. should i apply for the latest one???

38. SHUBHAM GUPTA says:

What are the required documents for correction in application form

39. Govind jha says:

Can I corrected dob in application form of ipu cet while results are out

40. Monika singh says:

Sir by mistake i filled wrong percentg in my application form but now i did correction and i have correction receipt also .now am i eligible to get admission in ipu?

41. Rehman says:

I have obc certificate dated 23-12-2016 will i be able to take part in councilling or i have to make a new certificate? Is there any way to change my category.