IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction, IP University Correction – Check here

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2018IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019 will be started in the month of June 2019. The correction facility will beprovided by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University organizes CETs for admission to its various UG and PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, management, law, computer applications, etc. Through this article, students can check complete information about IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction including dates and detailed correction process.

Get latest news & updates about IPU CET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provide the facility for IPU CET 2019 application form correction. It can be done through offline mode. The correction facility will be opened upon the requests received for application correction. Correction window will be opened in the month of June 2019. Candidates are able to make correction on working days between 10 AM to 4 PM. Only those candidates who successfully submit the IPU CET 2019 application form and complete all stages of application process are eligible for correction.

IPU CET 2019 Application Form Correction Details

Students are advised to be very careful while selecting the CET for which you are going to apply as no correction are permitted after the application form submission. If there is any correction required in date of birth, spelling mistake in applicant’s name or parent’s name and choice of category for availing reservation then, candidates will be required to submit an application request in physical form subjecting for the correction.

Candidates have to submit the application within the last five days of the application submission. Candidates whose request are received after the due date not be considered for correction. Request for correcting the mistakes must be followed with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-. Candidates have to submit the application form to the given address:

Academic Branch, GGSIP University
Dwarka, Sector 16-C
New Delhi, 110078

For any queries regarding IPU CET Application Form Correction 2019, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Harsh Lakra says:

Sir can i change my category from general to SC i have proper sc certificate

2. Deepika yadav says:

Sir , there is a mistake in my region
    What can i do ???

3. H Y says:

Sir, by mistake I filled my 12th passing year in registration for counselling as 2018 whereas it is 2016.
    Will it create any problem?
    Is it worth it to visit main campus for correction now?

4. parth says:

sir, i have filled wrong date of birth but i noticed a little late will they allow me for correction at the time of documents verification?

5. Ritvik Gogna says:

Actually bymistake my gender in changed From Male to Female and Is it possible to change or it will be create sum problem at the time of Admission.. please reply Fast I am very much scared …..

6. Navneet Kumar says:

Sir, I have applied for LE to B.tech (CET-128) And I have entered my CET Roll No. in column of University Roll No. while Counselling Registration.

Sir How can I correct it, Is there any Chance of correction, Plzzz Reply Sir…

7. sir my Catgory Wrong says:

Sir My Catgory is Wrong
    Sir Pls

8. Megha verma says:

Mera verification ni hua bcz mera obc certificate 2017 ka tha Ab mujhe kya Krna chahiye

9. akansha says:

Sir maine maine galati se dob galt ho gai and abb exam bhi ho gaya aur abb councelling registration k lie mera account open nahi horaha mera course bjmc hai dob 1950 daal di usme and uska procedure 1965se start haiplzz help me mai kya kru

10. thushara says:

sir,I am alredy registered ggsipu mbbs 2018.But I enter neet reg number.Then I receaved message from ipu for change the reg no to roll no.I do it & take a print out.Now any problem sir.

11. sahil says:

ny mothers name is misspelled in registration form.. do i need to firsr getthe challan or submit the application first

12. Shristi shahi says:

Sir, I have done my graduation from outside Delhi but accidentally I have mentioned in the Registration from that I am from Delhi. What to do now?