IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern includes type of questions, mode of exam, section covered, marking scheme, etc. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level exam. This exam is conducted for providing admission in engineering, law, computer applications, management and many other courses. Through IP University entrance exam, students will get admission in UG, PG and other courses. Here we have mentioned details about IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019 for various courses offered under IPU CET exam.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern has been prescribed by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Below we have mentioned the detailed GGSIPU exam pattern 2019 for different courses:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted via pen and paper based mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be two hours and 30 minutes (three hours for B.Tech Biotechnology programme).
- Language of the Exam: The exam will be conducted in the English language (for B.Ed course it will be asked in English as well as Hindi language).
- Answering Mode: Candidates have to use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given to students for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Questions which contain more than one answer will be considered as a wrong answer.
Section wise Distribution of Questions
Here we have given the section wise distribution of questions for various courses:
|Course||Question Distribution (in %)|
|B.Tech (Bio-technology)||Physics (20%)|
Biology (40%) or Bio-technology (40%)
Questions will be asked upto 12th level.
|MBA||English Language & Comprehension (30%)|
General Awareness (10%)
Numerical Ability (30%)
Reasoning ability including data interpretation (30%)
|LLM||General Knowledge including English Language (20%)|
Public International Law, Human Rights Law & Environment Law (30 %)
Current Trends in Law (20%)
Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Law &Family Law (30%)
English Language & Comprehension (15%)
General Knowledge- IT and Science Related (25%)
Computer Awareness (30%)
|B.Ed||Mental Ability and Reasoning (40%)|
Aptitude for Teaching (20%)
English Comprehension (15%)
General Awareness (25%)The Question Paper shall be set both in English and Hindi Language.
|BBA||English Language and Comprehension (25%)|
Logical and Analytical Ability (25%)
General Awareness (25%)
Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills (25%)
|B.Com||Logical Reasoning (25%)|
General Awareness (15%)
General English (25%)
Data Interpretation (35%)
|B.Sc Nursing||Chemistry (20%)|
General Awareness about Health related Matters (10%)
English Language and Comprehension (10%)
|M.Ed||English / Communication skills (30%)|
General Awareness and Logical Reasoning (30%)
Teaching Aptitude (40%)
If you have any other queries about IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern, you may leave your queries below.