IPU CET 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card for various courses will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to download it by using their login credentials. IPU CET is a university level entrance test for offering admission into the various UG and PG professional courses. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, Computer Applications, and various other field. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to IPU CET Admit Card 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
IPU CET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded through the online mode. It is compulsory to carry the two photocopies of the admit card in the examination hall on the day of exam. Candidates also have to bring their photographs.
Candidates must keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure gets over. After the examination, duplicate admit card will not be issued. Candidates are strictly instructed that no candidate are allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
Candidates have to paste the photograph in the two copies of the admit. Candidate must carry one photo Id proof along with admit card. One copy of admit card should be submitted to invigilator and another copy should be retained by the candidate after signing by the invigilator.
IPU CET Admit Card Date 2020
The exam will be conducted on different dates for various courses. The IPU CET hall ticket will be released for various courses before 4 or 5 days from the examination date. Check below admit card & exam dates for various courses:
|Courses||Admit Card Releasing Date (Tentative)||Exam Dates|
|B.Tech||–||Through JEE Main|
|BHMCT||4th week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|B.Sc (Medical Technology – Radio Technology)||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF & M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)/M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)/M.Tech (IT/CSE/IS/CSE-Weekend)||20th May 2019||As per CET code|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2020||4th May 2020|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||–||Through NIMCET|
|LLB/B.Tech (Bio Technology)||–||Through CLAT|
|MCA (LE)/M.Sc Nursing/B.Ed (Special Education)/BA (Economics Hons.)||2nd week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020|
|BBA||1st week of May 2020||11th May 2020|
|Ph.D Entrance Test||4th week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020|
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates should follow the given steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- In the university home page, click on ‘Admission 2020’ tab.
- Now, click on Apply Online’ and then ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ button and then select your ‘Course Application’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘View Application Download Admit Card’.
- Select ‘Admit Card’ tab on a new page.
- Click on ‘Please click here to download admit card’ button.
- The admit card will be opened in PDF format.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe till the admission process.
Instruction regarding Admit Card
- Online admit cards can be downloaded by logging into the candidate’s respective accounts.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can contact the Examinations Division Receptions Counter at Dwarka campus of the university along with all the relevant documents before three days of the examination.
- If the printed photo on the admit card is not clear then candidate have to carry the one photo Id proof as a proof of their identity.
- Must check your exam centre location mentioned on the admit card and know it well in advance.
If you have any other query regarding IPU CET 2020 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box