ISBF Admission 2023: Application Form (Started), Dates, Eligibility
ISBF 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG and graduate diploma courses. Indian School of Business and Finance conducts a university level admission procedure every year. ISBF offers admission in various UG and PG programmes. Admission is offered through ISBF entrance exam and also other national/ state level entrance exam. The qualified candidates can get admission in various courses in the field of Commerce, Management, and Data Science etc. fields. In this article we have provided details about ISBF Admission 2023 such as admission date, application form, eligibility, etc.
ISBF Admission 2023 Notifications – Apply Started
ISBF Admission 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & Graduate Diploma programmes. Click here to apply.
ISBF Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||ISBF Admission 2023|
|Full form||Indian School of Business and Finance|
|Type of courses||UG and PG|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
Here is the various list of offered courses of ISBF Admission 2023:
UG courses: B.Sc. (Hons) Economics, BSc (Hons) Business Management, BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics and Management.
PG courses: Graduate Diploma in Economics, Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate Diploma in Data Science, Graduate Diploma in Finance.
ISBF Admission 2023 Admission Date
Check the admission dates for ISBF 2023 provided below:
|Online application form starts||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||TBA|
|iMET exam date||TBA|
ISBF Admission 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about ISBF 2023 application form with some key instruction given below:
- The application form for ISBF Admission 2023 has been released through online mode for various UG & UG diploma courses.
- ISBF application form has been released from 28th November 2022.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the details in application form with details like personal, academic qualification, etc.
- Details in the application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided later.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- Candidate are able to pay online fee by Debit card/ Credit card or Net Banking and through DD/ cash for offline payment.
- Application fee is Rs. 2500/- for every candidate.
How to Apply for ISBF Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of ISBF Admission 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Now click on “Register” button for registration.
- Step-3: For offline form you can download it from the website.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details like personal, educational, address etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents in specific format like photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online or offline mode for ISBF Admission.
- Step-7: Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
ISBF Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for ISBF Admission 2023 given below:
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In the qualifying exam candidate must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
For B.Sc (Hons.) Accounting and Finance:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam in 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
For Postgraduate course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score card: Candidate must have valid score of ISBF Graduate Diploma Entrance Test and PI round.
ISBF 2023 Admission Procedure
The ISBF admission procedure will be organised in multiple rounds like filling of application form, fee payment, counselling. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of round-based admission policy.
The final admission will be given to the candidates based on ISBF entrance exam and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. Candidates who will apply for admission earlier, then there will be high chance of being selected in various courses.
ISBF 2023 Entrance Exam
Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) conducts the university level entrance exam called iMET and ISBF Graduate Diploma Entrance Test. The qualified candidates from entrance exam will be able to participate in Personal Interview (PI) as well.
The ISBF Entrance Test (iMET) will be conducted for admission in UG courses and for PG courses ISBF Graduate Diploma Entrance Test will be conducted. The final admission will be given to candidates who will qualify the entrance exam and PI round.
ISBF Admission 2023 Result
The ISBF Admission Result will be declared through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the result by using login credentials like date of birth and enrolment number. The authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate in exam.
The authorities will also prepare a merit list of the successful candidates as per their marks in the exam. Separate list for different courses will be drawn for every round. Candidate must take the printout of the result for further admission procedure.
ISBF Admission 2023 Cut Off
The ISBF Cut off will be the minimum qualifying marks and the candidates will be eligible to get admission in their aspiring programs by obtaining the qualified marks. Candidates must have to secure minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
The cut off will be released separately for different category of candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview based on the cut off marks. Cut off will be released through online mode on the website.
ISBF Admission 2023
The ISBF admission procedure will be organised in various steps and each candidate have to follow these steps for final admission in the ISBF University. The authority will conduct the university level entrance exam called iMET which is conducted online in each admission rounds.
Candidates who qualify the iMET exam will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI) round. Once all these steps will be clear then candidate application review in full by the Admission Committee.
The final selection criteria comprise the iMET score (weight- 50%), performance in PI (weight- 30%) and class 12th Board exam score (weight- 20%) where available.
After the seat allotment, candidates will have to report at the college with required documents for verification process and fee submission.
If you have any other query related to ISBF Admission 2023, then you can ask in comment section below.