ISI 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
ISI 2022 Application Form will be released from February/ March 2022 through online mode only. Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) conducts a university level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission in various offered programme at ISI and its affiliated campuses. Qualified candidates from this entrance examination will get shortlisted for admissions in various UG and PG programs like B. Stat.(Hons.), B. Maths(Hons.), M. Maths, M.Tech.(CS), etc.. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details candidates needs to know about the ISI Application Form 2022.
ISI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete detailed information on ISI Application Form 2022:
- ISI Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the ISI Registration Form from February/ March 2022 to March/ April 2022.
- Applicant must fill the ISI Application From with utmost caution though authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in ISI Application Form must have valid proof, as any fails details could lead towards the disqualification of his/her candidature.
- Candidates must submit their application form within the prescribed schedule for ISI, as no application form will be accepted before or after the schedule.
- Candidates must seek the printout of filled ISI Application Form and Fee Receipt for future uses.
- Candidates can pay ISI Application fee through both online mode only.
- For online transaction candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways.
- For offline transaction, candidate can use SBI Challan facility.
Following are the complete application fee structure for ISI 2022 Application Form:
|OBC-NCL/ SC/ST or PwD||Rs.625/-|
ISI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for ISI 2022 Examination:
For B. Stat.(Hons.):
- Qualification: Applying candidate for B.Stat. (Hons.) must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Mathematics and English as their mandatory subject in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for B. Stat(Hons.) course.
- Qualification: Applying candidate for the examination should have bachelor’s degree of B.E., B.Tech., B. Math or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics from ISI or any recognized university.
- Subject: Applying candidates must have Statistical subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For M.Tech. (CS):
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have passed Mathematics at the four-year B-Tech/B.E degree or equivalent or a master’s degree in prescribed subject to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT/ Physics/ Computer Science or Application / B.E or Electronic Science/ B.Tech or its equivalent subjects in their qualifying examination.
ISI 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for ISI Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||February/ March 2022|
|Last Date for submission||March/ April 2022|
|Fee payment||March/ April 2022|
|Admit Card||April/ May 2022|
|ISI test||8th May 2022|
How To Apply for ISI 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling ISI 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of ISI 2022 (link will be available above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link from the portal and fill the registration form with all required details.
- The ISI registration form will required the details like basic personal information, Email Id, Phone Number etc..
- After completion of registration process, login into the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Communicational and exam centre and proceed to the next step.
- The details filed by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic.
- Now upload after the submission of application form candidates will be asked to upload some documents including their passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of Passport size photograph should be within 100kb to 150 kb and size of signature should be within 50kb to 100kb.
- After submitting the document within prescribed size and format move to the final step of payment.
- Now select the payment gateways for ISI Application Fee and complete the transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully done seek the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or any query regarding ISI 2022 Application Form.