Jamia 2021 Application Form (Till 20th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
Jamia 2021 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th August 2021. Jamia Admission is conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI). Jamia university is located in Delhi, India. Candidates are provided admission in the University in various UG and PG courses. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law and many others courses. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech./ B.Arch. and BDS programmes have to apply through JEE Main and NEET scores. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding Jamia Application Form 2021.
Jamia 2021 Application Form – Extended
Jamia 2021 Application Form for B.Tech/B.Arch courses has been extended till 20th August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Jamia 2021 Application Form:
- Jamia 2021 application form has been made available via online mode. No other mode has been entertained.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 17th May 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form for Jamia Admission 2021 is 20th August 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- More than one application form for same program will lead to rejection.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected, so candidates must fill the form completely.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Authority also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) for limited time period.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form through post or courier to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form is completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit Jamia application fee via online mode mode.
- Online Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee is as mentioned below:
|Centre for Management studies, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation centre/ Faculty of Education/ Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.)/ Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)/ Faculty of Law/ Faculty of Dentistry/ AJK Mass communication research centre||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech./ B.Arch./ All other faculties||Rs. 550/-|
Jamia Application Correction
Exam conducting authority also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form. It is the one-time opportunity to edit changes in the form. Candidates can make correction through online mode. No other mode is entertained.
It is made available from 1st to 5th July 2021. Correction in candidate’s name & date of birth will not be allowed.
Jamia 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before filling Jamia 2021 application form:
For UG Courses:
- B. Tech. course: Applying candidates must qualify 12th level examination with minimum 55% marks.
- B.F.A: Candidates must qualify 12th with at least 50% marks from any recognized board or university.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subject & at least 50% marks.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Candidates must qualify UG level examination with having Mathematics as their mandatory subject & minimum 50% marks.
- MBA: Applying candidate must qualify bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the qualifying marks.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates must possess B.Sc. degree with minimum 50% marks (55% in particular subject).
Jamia 2021 Application Dates
Here we have provided official schedule regarding Jamia application dates:
|Prospectus availability||17th May 2021|
|Application form commences||17th May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||20th August 2021|
|Correction facility||1st to 5th July 2021|
|Jamia 2021 UG exam||26th July 2021|
How to Apply for Jamia 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure regarding how to apply for Jamia University 2021:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on, “Jamia 2021 Application Form” link.
- Fill basic & required details such as candidates name, mail ID and phone number.
- Candidates will receive confirmation mail & SMS on their registered ID & no.
- Now login using the given login credentials.
- Fill other required details such as qualification, address etc.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned images must not be more than 100 KB in size.
- Re-check & verify the given details
- After verification, click on submit option.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Through the Jamia 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form dates, correction details, fee mode & much more. Authority accept application form only of eligible candidates, so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to apply for entrance exam to avoid any kind of rejection in the form later.
If you have any other queries regarding Jamia 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.