Jamia 2022 Application (Re-opened), CUET UG Correction – Apply Here
Jamia 2022 Application Form has been re-opened from 23rd to 26th September 2022. Jamia Millia Islamia university conduct a university level entrance examination every year for shortlisting the eligible candidates for their admission procedure. Qualified candidate from this examination will get admissions in various UG and PG programs of Law, Engineering, Pharmacy, Information technology, Medical etc. fields at Jamia University or its affiliated campuses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know about the Jamia Application Form 2022.
Jamia 2022 Application From- Re-opened
Jamia 2022 Application Form has been re-opened from 23rd to 26th September 2022 for CUET UG candidates. Click here to apply.
Jamia 2023 Application Form will be released in April 2023 for CUET & Non- CUET courses. Check more details about Jamia 2023 Registration here. Click here to apply.
Jamia 2022 Application Correction has been re-opened from 13th till 15th September 2022. Click here to edit details.
Jamia 2022 Admission into various courses will be given through CUCET scores. Application Form for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG) has been re-started from 27th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Jamia Millia Islamia 2022 decides to hold CUET for 8 selected courses only. Check complete details below.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions regarding the Jamia Application Form 2022:
- Application Form for Jamia 2022 has been released for eligible candidates through online Mode.
- Candidates can register themselves from 14th April till 31st May 2022 for PG courses (Non-CUET).
- The application form through CUET has been released from 6th April till 22nd May 2022.
- The application form for CUET UG has been re-started from 27th till 31st May 2022 & again from 23rd to 26th June 2022.
- Applying candidates must fill their application form with valid details only, as any fails or invalid details could cause rejection of Application Form.
- Jamia University will also provide the correction facility for the Application form though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Correction can be done from till 26th June 2022 for UG course.
- Correction can be done from 26th May 2022 for PG course.
- Candidates must submit the final application form before the last date of submission, as registration portal will be closed after the prescribed date.
Jamia Application Fee can only be submitted through Online Mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment Gateways.
The application fee for CUET is follows:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
The application fee for Jamia can be filled via online or offline mode.
The complete Jamia 2022 application fee structure for every candidate will be as follows:
|Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Education/ Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.)/ Faculty of Law/ Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)/AJK Mass communication research centre/ Faculty of Dentistry/ Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation centre||Rs.700/-|
|B.Tech./B.Arch./All other faculties||Rs.500/-|
Jamia 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for candidates applying for Jamia 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses :
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with relevant subjects from any recognised board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored prescribed Percentages (as per applied course) in their Academic Examination to be eligible for admission.
- For B.Tech: Applying candidate for B.Tech. programs should have obtained at least 55% marks with PCM as mandatory subjects.
For PG Courses :
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent form any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for Jamia 2022 Application Form.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for Jamia Examination 2022.
Jamia 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates regarding Jamia 2022 Registration Form:
Through CUET exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||till 26th June 2022|
|Application Re-started||27th till 31st May 2022|
23rd to 26th June 2022
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||15th July till 20th August 2022|
Jamia Dates (Non-CUET):
|Event||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Available of online application form||14th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31st May 2022|
|Editing of application form||26th to 27th May 2022|
|Admit card release||Released|
|JMI 2022 Entrance Exam||11th June to 8th July 2022|
How to Apply For Jamia 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filing Jamia online Application Form:
- Visit the website of Jamia University 2022 (link is made available above).
- Now select the course you want apply for and register yourself by filling the registration form.
- Candidates must fill the registration form with details like Email ID, Password, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Mobile Number then fill the Captcha and click on Sign up.
- Confirm the details and click on “go back to home page” and click on “Activate your Account”.
- Now fill the user id and OTP you received through registered Email ID and Phone Number and click on “submit” then login with user id and password.
- Now Click on “My Application” on Dashboard and select your Course types and Name then fill the application form with required details.
- After completing the application form, Upload all required document along with Photograph, Signature and category certificate (if required).
- Photograph should be latest coloured photograph with plane background and within given size and format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within required parameters.
- After uploading both document save the progress and Proceed toward the final steps.
- Now fill the required Academic details like Marks last college, etc. and click on “Save and Proceed”.
- Academic details filled by candidate should be authentic and same as it appears in marksheet
- Now select your prefer examination city and click on “Save and Next” to proceed next step.
- After saving the progress, preview the details filled by applicant and if want to edit some details the click on modify.
- Now Submit the details and tick the check box then proceed to the payment.
- Choose the payment gateway and pay the Application fee.
- Once the transaction will be complete takeout the printout of fee receipt For future uses.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query regarding Jamia 2022 Application Form.