JCECE 2023: Counselling (Started), Merit List, Admission Process
JCECE 2023 Seat Allotment has been released. JCECE stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted by JCECEB. The exam is conducted for those candidates who want to seek admission in Undergraduate programme. It is a state level entrance exam. The qualified candidates can get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, Horticulture, B. Tech, B.FSc., BVSc and A.H, etc. Admission in B.Tech courses will be done through JEE Main scores. The interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can proceed with the application submission. In this article, we have provided complete details about JCECE 2023 exam such as the answer key, result, counselling etc.
JCECE 2023 Notifications – Seat Allotment Out
JCECE 2023 Seat Allotment has been released from 7th November 2023. Check here for counselling details.
JCECE 2023 Result has been declared on 22nd July 2023. Check here for result details.
JCECE 2024 Exam Date will be announced soon by the board. The exam will be held in second week of July 2024.Check more details about JCECE 2024 here.
JCECE 2023 Answer Key has been released on 11th July 2023. Check here for answer key details.
JCECE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||JCECE 2023|
|Conducted By||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Courses||B.Tech (Dairy Technology), BHMS, B.V. Sc & A.H, B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons) Forestry Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Level of Exam||State level|
JCECE 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam dates for JCECE 2023:
|Availability of Application Form||29th May 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||20th June 2023|
|Application form edit window||21st – 22nd June 2023|
|Issuance of admit card||5th July 2023|
|Exam Date||9th July 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||11th July 2023|
|Last date to submit objections regarding answer key||14th July 2023|
|Declaration of result||22nd July 2023|
|Counselling||2nd November 2023|
JCECE 2023 Answer Key
The JCECE Answer Key 2023 is available within the form of PDF. The answer key has been released through online mode. The answer key has been released for the various sets and also for the different subjects. The answer key has been published from 11th July 2023.
The answer key help the candidates to calculate the estimated marks secured by them within the entrance test. With the help of the answer key candidates can predict their scores before the declaration of the result.
JCECE 2023 Result
The JCECE Result has been declared by the authority from 22nd July 2023. Authority has released a merit list for all offered courses bases on JCECE scores. The JCECE result is made available through online mode on the website.
Candidates have to enter their login credentials to check their results. Based on the final answer key, the authority has prepared the result for every candidate who participated in the exam.
JCECE 2023 Counselling
Candidates are able to register themselves for the JCECE counselling procedure from 2nd November 2023. Candidates have to submit the application fee online to participate in the counselling process. The candidates can provide their choice for course specialization and college at the time of counselling.
The seats has been allotted based on the candidate performance in the exam and choice filled. Documents of the candidates will be verified and after that they are allotted seats as per their choice and ranking.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JCECE 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the JCECE 2023 Application Form:
- The JCECE 2023 application form is made available through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 29th May 2023.
- Candidates need to fill in all the details in the application form like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- Candidate also need to upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates should fill the details correctly during the correction window from 21st June 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 20th June 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the fee by payment gateway such as debit cards, credit cards, or net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
The application fee for the application form is given below:
|Category||PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|SC/ST/ Female candidates of all category||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
|GEN/BC-I/BC-II||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply for JCECE 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of JCECE 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on “Apply Online” button to register.
- Step-3: Then candidate will receive your registration number via SMS/ E-mail.
- Step-4: Next login by clicking on Candidate Login button to complete for submission.
- Step-5: Candidate have to fill the application form by entering details like name, parents name, email, phone number, etc.
- Step-6: Upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Download the application form for future reference.
JCECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the JCECE eligibility criteria for 2023 entrance examination:
B.Tech (Dairy Technology):
- Qualification: The candidate must be 12th passed from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The candidate age should be between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July 2023.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates must have valid score card of JEE Main 2023 examination.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture:
- Qualification: The candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age should be 22 years at the time of admission.
- Relaxation: There shall be 5% of relaxation for maximum age to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
B.V. Sc. & A.H:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate should pass with mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
JCECE 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for JCECE has been released through online mode. In order to download the admit card, the candidate have to enter the registration number and password. The JCECE admit card has been released from 5th July 2023.
The admit card contain details about date, time and venue of the examination. Admit card is essential document candidate must carry to the examination hall with ID proof. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check JCECE exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The medium of the paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Types of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Marks: There will be total of 150 marks in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Duration: The duration for exam will be two hours and thirty minutes.
|Section||No. of Questions|
JCECE 2023 Syllabus
The question paper for the exam will be based on the common syllabus notified by the CBSE for class 11th and 12th. The JCECE syllabus contain topics from the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Physics: Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, the behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, kinematics, Physical world and measurement, laws of motion, work, the motion of the system of particles and rigid body, gravitation, etc.
Chemistry: P-block elements, the structure of the atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Redox reactions, hydrogen, s-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), some p-block elements, environmental chemistry, d and f block elements, coordination compounds.
Mathematics: Permutations & theorem, binomial theorem, sequence and series, Sets, relations & functions, trigonometric functions, linear inequalities, the principle of mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, straight lines, introduction to three-dimensional Geometry, limits and derivatives, mathematical reasoning, etc.
Biology: Plant physiology, human physiology, Diversity in the living world, the structural organisation in animals and plants, cell: structure and function, sexual reproduction, etc.
JCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the JCECE preparation tips to score well in exam:
- Prepare a timetable for the study and follow it.
- Make a timetable in such a way that you can give proper attention to all the subjects.
- Candidates must first get complete details about the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers as they will give you an idea about the type of questions asked.
- Take regular breaks in between your study time to maintain concentration.
If you have any other information or query related to JCECE 2023, then you can ask by leaving your query below.