Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2021: Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2021 examination will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). This is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year. Through this exam admission will be offered in various polytechnic courses.This is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Admission will be offered by various private and government polytechnic courses. Candidates can read this article to know more about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 including exam dates, application form etc.
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
Candidates can check tentative Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||First week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit online applications||Last week of March 2021|
|Staring of offline application form||February 2021|
|Submission of offline application form||February/ March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|JEEP 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||Last week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of July 2021|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Candidates must go through the details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 application form from below:
- Application form will be released through online and offline both modes.
- Online & offline application form will be filled from March 2021.
- Fill all the required details including address, name, educational details and communication etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- For different courses candidates will have to fill separate application form.
- Fill application form correctly, after submission of application form no modification will be done.
- Take printout of online filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Offline application form will be submitted in the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination and Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure for Uttarakhand Poly 2021 from below:
|For general/ OBC category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 500|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility
Candidates must go through the Uttarakhand Polytechnic eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
Diploma in Engineering Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with science and mathematics subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class and ITI (two years).
- Marks: Candidates must pass with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their examination with mathematics and Hindi subjects.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: Examination will be held in 3 hours duration.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Candidates can check exam pattern for different courses in given section:
Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Modern Office Management and secretarial Practice:
|Reasoning and intelligence||35%|
|English and Hindi comprehension||30%|
Diploma in Management and Catering Technology:
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Courses:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Uttarakhand Polytechnic syllabus will be different as per the courses. Syllabus will be based on the 10thand 12thclass.
For diploma in hotel management and catering technology courses syllabus will include topics i.e. science aptitude, reasoning and logical discussion, science aptitude and English subjects.
For PG diploma in computer applications questions will be asked from the subject i.e. general intelligence and general awareness, numerical ability, English comprehension, reasoning etc.
Candidates must read the following mentioned Uttarakhand Polytechnic preparation tips:
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus then prepare accordingly.
- Make a routine for your study and follow it on the daily basis.
- Candidates can solve mock tests and sample papers.
- Practice with the previous year question papers.
- Read newspaper in the regular basis.
- Choose best study materials and books of the best author.
- Stay healthy and take healthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from second week of April 2021. Candidates can get admit card by using application number and date of birth.
No admit card will be send to the candidates by post or any other offline mode. Candidates must bring their admit card in the examination hall with one ID proof. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe for other preferences.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer Key
Answer key will be released in the last week of April 2021. Authority will release Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 answer key through online mode. Through the answer key candidates will get an idea of their marks obtained in the examination.
Answer key will contain correct answer of the questions. Answer key will be released in PDF format. After releasing of answer key result will be published.
Candidates can check Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 reservation criteria in the given table:
|Schedule caste (SC)||19%|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||4%|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighters (DFF)||2%|
|Ex- army man/ disable/ dependent candidates (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
Authority will release Uttarakhand Polytechnic merit list in the fourth week of May 2021. It will be published through online mode. Merit list will be prepared based on the mark which will be obtained by the candidates in examination.
Candidates will be able to download their score card by entering login details i.e. application number and password. Based on the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
After publication of merit list Uttarakhand Polytechnic counselling will be organized through online mode. Counselling will be begins from the third week of July 2021. Candidates will be selected for the counselling as per the ranks obtained by them in entrance exam.
It will be necessary to procedure the original documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will have to produce all necessary documents for verification process. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the filled choices, rank, availability of seats and category.
If you have any other query about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.