JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form (Till 25th June) – Apply Online Here
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th June 2021 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Joint Entrance Test (JET) agriculture is a state level entrance exam which is also known by the name of Rajasthan JET. Admission will be offered to candidates in Agriculture, Horticulture, Food Technology, Diary technology and Forestry fields. Qualifying candidates will be offered admission in various government & private agriculture institutes of state. Candidates must go through following article for details as application form, its fee and much more regarding JET Agriculture Application Form 2021.
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form- Till 25th June
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th June 2021 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding JET Agriculture Registration:
- Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form for Rajasthan JET from 24th March 2021.
- The last date to submit application form is till 21st June 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid & working.
- Candidates will also be able to edit details in the application form for limited time period.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection of form. So, candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details will be completely filled, take printout of filled in application form.
- Candidates can submit application form via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee for general category candidates is Rs.2800/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to submit Rs.1400/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
JET Agriculture Application Correction
Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility to edit changes in the form. It can be done till June 2021. Candidates will only get limited time period to make changes in the form.
The facility will be provided via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to edit incorrect details in the form.
JET Agriculture Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for JET Agriculture 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks in qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for JET Agriculture 2021.
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding JET Agriculture Application Dates:
|Application form releases||24th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||21st June 2021|
|Last date to make correction||25th June 2021|
|Jet Agriculture 2021 exam||11th July 2021|
How to Apply for JET Agriculture
Candidates must go through following steps regarding JET Agriculture:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above).
- Click on the given, “application form” tab.
- Read all the give instructions carefully & then click on “I Agree” Tab.
- Now fill basic & required details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- After that, a confirmation text & mail will be sent to candidates registered ID & number.
- Now fill other asked details as qualification, academic etc.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & documents in JG/ JPEG/ BMB/ PNG format only.
- Photograph size must be between 30 KB to 50 KB.
- Size of documents must be between 100KB to 200 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details in the form.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Then submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will l appears on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
The candidates must go through the above basic details regarding JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form. It will be necessary to know about above mentioned details for candidates to avoid the basic mistakes. Also remember to check the procedure of filling the application form to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.