JIPMER MBBS 2022: NEET Admit card (Soon), Exam Dates (Out), Pattern
JIPMER MBBS 2022 (NEET) Admit Card is releasing soon in month of June 2022. JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) offers admission in MBBS courses based on NEET scores. JIPMER MBBS examination has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination). This is a national level examination which is conducted each year by the National Testing Agency. Candidates seeking admission in JIPMER MBBS courses must have to appear NEET examination. Through this, admission will be provided in MBBS courses in JIPMER, Puducherry & Karaikal campus. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about JIMPER MBBS 2022 including exam dates, application form, eligibility and much more.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Notifications – Admit Card Soon (NEET)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET UG) 2022 Admit Card is releasing soon in June 2022. Check here for admit card details.
JIPMER MBBS Admission 2022 will be through NEET 2022 scores. NEET 2022 Exam will be held on 17th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
Click Here for NEET details.
Get latest news & updates about JIPMER MBBS 2022 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below: Please wait...
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can get complete exam dates for JIPMER MBBS in the table below. These exam dates are based on the NEET 2022 examination:
|Events (Based on NEET 2022)||Dates 2022|
|Releasing of the application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||20th May 2022|
|Last date for fee submission||20th May 2022|
|Application correction||24th to 27th May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||June 2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||17th July 2022|
|Answer key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result/ Merit||August 2022|
|Starting of counselling||August 2022|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form
Here we have mentioned all details related to the JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form:
- Application form has been started from 6th April 2022 through NEET.
- It has been released through online mode, offline facility is not provided to fill the form.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the examinations and must prepare the required documents before filling the registration form.
- Registration process includes various steps i.e. online registration, filling of the personal, academic etc. details, uploading of documents, fee submission etc.
- It is necessary to fill correction details in the application form to avoid mistakes, wrongly filled form will not be accepted.
- Upload required documents like scanned photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Application form can be filled till 20th May 2022.
- Authority may provide correction facility in the application form from 24th to 27th May 2022.
- Candidates must take multiple printout of the filled application form for future references.
- Application fee for JIPMER MBBS 2022 can be paid through online mode only.
- Online payment can be done using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will not be accepted through any other offline mode.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here candidates can check application fee structure for NEET 2022:
|For general category||Rs. 1600/-|
|For general EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1500/-|
|For PWD/ SC/ ST & transgender||Rs. 900/-|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can get JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria in the given section:
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian nationals/ NRI/ OCI/ PIO. UT of J&K and Ladakh are also eligible to apply under 15% all India quotas.
- Foreign national candidates must have to take permission from the MCI.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years on or before 31stDecember 2022.
- Attempt Limit: There is no attempt limit to appear for NEET examination.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 12th class examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: It is necessary to have 50% marks (45% for PWD/ 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) taken together in PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, and English subjects in intermediate.
- Appearing: 12th class appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam Pattern
All the details related to JIPMER exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of the Exam: NEET 2022 examination will be conducted on 17th July 2022 through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Section A will consist of 35 questions & section B will have 15 questions. However out of 15 questions candidates can attempt 10 questions.
- Duration: Duration of the examination will be 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
Below we have mentioned subject wise questions in the table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Syllabus
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus comprise the topics of the subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, English reasoning etc. Syllabus is prepared based on 12th class NCERT syllabus.
NEET 2022 syllabus is prepared by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can get some JIPMER MBBS preparation tips below to prepare well for the exam:
- At first, go and check complete syllabus and examination pattern.
- Make a strategy and manage your time accordingly for each of the subject.
- Make a proper timetable & follow it on the daily basis.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample question papers.
- Take regular breaks in between your study time.
- Practice mock test and do not get panic while preparation.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS admit card will be released in the month of June 2022 through NEET. Candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode using login details.
Check complete details in the admit card, in case of any discrepancy contact the officials immediately. It will be necessary to bring admit card in examination center with one ID proof.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Result/ Merit List
Merit list will be prepared based on NEET 2022 scores. It will be mandatory for the candidates to obtain minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admission. Officials will release result in two forms i.e. merit list and score card.
Result will be declared in the month of July 2022. It will be declared through online mode on the website. Candidate who will qualify the examination will be eligible for other admission procedure.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Counselling/ Admission
JIPMER MBBS counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Counseling will be conducted after releasing of the merit list. There will be four rounds of the counselling i.e. round I, II, mop-up round & stray vacancy round.
Candidates who will qualify their NEET 2022 exam, will be eligible to download their rank letter or result from the website. Candidates will have to bring all the required documents at the time of admission.
Here we have provided the list of documents which will be submitted at the time of admission:
- Admit card of NEET 2022
- Rank card of NEET 2022
- Provisional allotment letter
- Identity proof
- Date of birth proof
- Pass certificate of qualifying exam
- Statement of the marks of qualifying exam
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
If candidates have any other query about JIPMER MBBS 2022, then they can leave their queries below in the comment box.