JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result (Out), NEET Scorecard – Check Here
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result has been released on 13th June 2023. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) is the authority which organizes JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. This examination has been replaced by NEET. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the MBBS programme in JIPMER Puducherry & Karaikal campuses. In this article, we have mentioned detailed information about JIPMER MBBS Result 2023.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result – Declared (NEET)
JIPMER (NEET) 2023 Result has been declared on 13th June 2023. Click here for result.
Candidates can check their JIPMER 2023 result through online mode. The authority has released the list of candidates for those who qualify for counselling to MBBS course through online mode. It has been declared on 13th June 2023 in a PDF format. Candidates must take a print copy of it for further procedure. The marks/percentile scores of individual candidate has been published on the website.
Under any circumstances, no requests for re-evaluation/re-checking is entertained. On the basis of the result, the authority publishes a separate JIPMER Merit List 2023 for Common (UR), SC, ST, OBC, Pondicherry-UR/OBC/SC, OPH, Pondicherry-OPH & NRI/OCI categories. It has been prepared based on percentile scores.
JIPMER Cut Off 2023 is published after the result announcement. It has been released category wise. Cut off are the minimum marks which students have to obtain to clear the examination.
JIPMER Counselling 2023 will start from June/ July 2023. It will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling on the basis of the entrance exam scores.
JIPMER 2023 Result Dates
JIPMER 2023 (NEET) entrance exam has been conducted on 7th May 2023. The exams are organised through online mode (computer based test). Candidates must view their JIPMER rank 2023 after the declaration of result.
It has been declared via online mode on 13th June 2023. Candidates, those who qualify the examinations are called for the counselling process.
How to Check the Result
Follow the step by step procedure to check JIPMER Results 2023:
- Go to the online website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen.
- Click on the respective category link.
- It will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Check your name in the list.
- Keep a printout of it for counselling/admission procedure.
JIPMER Merit List 2023
The merit list is released along with JIPMER 2023 result. Candidates can check it through online mode only. Regarding this, no email or written communication is entertained. The merit list released is based on percentile score after normalisation process:
|Unreserved (UR) – OPH
Note: Candidates, those scores less than minimum percentile in the examination will not be considered for admission.
It is a procedure to ensure that students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged by the difficulty of questions for examination is organized in two Shifts. The percentile score for each candidate (shift wise) will be calculated as given here:
Percentile Score Calculation:
In shift wise, the percentile score of each candidate will reflect what percentage of candidates have secured below that candidate in the examination in shift wise.
The formula to calculate percentile score of a candidate as follows:
100 X (No. of Candidates in the group with aggregate mark less than a candidate)
No. of Candidates in the Particular Shift
Note: The percentile score (up to 7 decimal places) will be counted separately for each of five subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension & Logical & Quantitative Reasoning) & total.
Preparation of Overall Rank/Merit List:
For both shifts, the percentile scores for total marks as given above will be merged & arranged so as to derive an Overall Merit List/Ranking.
JIPMER Tie Breaking Criteria:
In case, two or more candidates will secure equal percentile in the examination, then inter-se-merit will be determined in following order:
- Biology: The higher percentile scores in Biology section will result in higher ranking.
- Chemistry: If Biology percentiles do not break the tie, then higher percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- Physics: If both Biology & Chemistry percentiles do not break the tie, then higher percentile score in Physics section will be considered in higher ranking.
- English Language and Comprehension: If Biology, Chemistry and Physics Percentiles do not break the tie, then higher Percentile scores in English Language & Comprehension will consider in higher ranking.
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning: If Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English Language & Comprehension Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Logical & Quantitative Reasoning will be considered in higher ranking.
- Age: In case, the tie exists stills, then candidate having elder age will be ranked higher.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2023
Candidates, those whose name in rank list are called for the counselling process. JIPMER MBBS 2023 Counselling will be organised via offline mode in July 2023. In each category, the total number of candidates are called for counselling 10 times the number of seats available in each category.
The exam conducting authority will not send any counselling letter to selected candidates by post or email. Candidates, first have to register for counselling & then go for biometric fingerprint, photo & document verification.
If you have any other query about JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result, you can leave your comments in the comment box.