JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates, Released – Check Complete Exam Schedule
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates have been released by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER is a university level entrance exam. It provides admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical courses. It offers admission to MBBS seats of the university and its affiliated campuses. Candidates can get admission in the JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal campuses. Candidates can fill the application form only on fulfilling the complete eligibility. The exam is conducted once in every year. JIPMER 2019 exam will be held as computer based test in an online mode. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2019 exam dates along with exam schedule.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates – Released
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. Check other dates from below.
Candidates can check here the official schedule of the JIPMER 2019:
|Filling of online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date of filling and submitting the application form||12th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||20th May – 2nd June 2019|
|Examination date||2nd June 2019|
|Publishing of merit list||8th June 2019|
|Releasing of Rank Letter||3rd week of June 2019|
|1st Counselling||26th – 28th June 2019|
|2nd Counselling||24th July 2019|
|3rd Counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final Counselling||26th September 2019|
|Admission formalities & Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||1st & 2nd July 2019|
|Commencement of Course||3rd July 2019|
|Admission process closing||30th September 2019|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the JIPMER 2019 exam schedule through our article. Candidates can start filling the JIPMER application forms from 6th March 2019. The application form can be filled till 12th April 2019. Candidates are informed to fill the registration form before the last date to avoid server issues. Candidates can download the JIPMER admit card from 20th May 2019.
The examination was held on 2nd June 2019. After few days of the written exam candidates can check their merit list on the website. The JIPMER result has been announced on 8th June 2019. The first counselling will be started from 26th June 2019. The cut-off will be published after the result declaration. Candidates have to take admission in the allotted campus till the month of September. JIPMER Admission process will be closed on 30th September 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JIPMER 2019 application form:
- JIPMER 2019 application form has been commenced through online mode.
- No application form through offline mode as post or courier has been accepted by the authority.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- Before submitting the application form, student must also check their eligibility.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format & size.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of completely filled up application form for further use.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The mode of payment can be credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee for different category is as:
- General category/ P-UR/ OBC/ P-OBC: Rs. 1500
- SC/ST & P-SC/ST: Rs. 1200
- NRI/ OCI: Rs. 3000
- OPH & P-OPH category candidates are exempted for fee.
In case of any query related to the JIPMER 2019 exam dates, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.