JIPMER 2020 Exam Dates, Exam Schedule – Check Complete Dates Here
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam Dates will be released by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER will be a university level entrance exam. It provides admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical courses. It offers admission to MBBS seats of the university and its affiliated campuses. Candidates will get admission in the JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal campuses. Candidates can fill the application form only on fulfilling the complete eligibility. The exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of June 2020. JIPMER 2020 exam will be held as computer based test in an online mode. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2020 exam dates along with exam schedule.
JIPMER 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the tentative schedule of the JIPMER 2020:
|Filling of online application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date of filling and submitting the application form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Examination date||2nd week of June 2020|
|Publishing of merit list||June 2020|
|Releasing of Rank Letter||3rd week of June 2020|
|1st Counselling||4th week of June 2020|
|2nd Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|3rd Counselling||3rd week of August 2020|
|Final Counselling||4th week of September 2020|
|Admission formalities & Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||September 2020|
|Commencement of Course||September 2020|
|Admission process closing||September 2020|
JIPMER 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates must check the JIPMER 2020 exam schedule through our article. Candidates can start filling the JIPMER 2020 application form from first week of March 2020. The application form can be filled till second week of April 2020. Candidates are informed to fill the registration form before the last date to avoid server issues. Candidates can download the JIPMER 2020 admit card from third week of May 2020.
The examination will be held in the second week of June 2020. After few days of the written exam, candidates will be able to check their merit list on the website. The JIPMER 2020 result will be announced in the third week of June 2020. The first counselling will get started from fourth week of June 2020. The JIPMER 2020 cut-off will be published after the result declaration. Candidates will have to take admission in the allotted campus till the month of September. JIPMER 2020 Admission process will be closed in the last week of September 2020.
JIPMER 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JIPMER 2020 application form:
- JIPMER 2020 application form will be commenced through online mode.
- No application form through offline mode as post or courier will be accepted by the authority.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- Before submitting the application form, student must also check their eligibility.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format & size.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of completely filled up application form for further use.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The mode of payment can be credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee for different category is as:
- General category/ P-UR/ OBC/ P-OBC: Rs. 1500
- SC/ST & P-SC/ST: Rs. 1200
- NRI/ OCI: Rs. 3000
- OPH & P-OPH category candidates are exempted for fee.
Students can check complete JIPMER 2020 Exam dates details through this article. The complete exam schedule is tentative in nature. We will update all the dates when the official dates will be announced by the authority.
In case of any query related to the JIPMER 2020 Exam Dates, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.