JIPMER PG 2019: Counselling, Admission, Result, Rank Card
JIPMER PG 2019 2nd Counselling has been started for MD/MS. JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is a medical institution founded in the year of 1823. It offers UG, PG, doctoral, super specialty & other courses in the field of medical. It also offers admission in PG courses like MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) in a wide range of specializations. Candidates have to qualify the JIPMER PG exam to get admission in PG courses. It organizes the examination in two sessions, i.e. January and July sessions. Here we are providing details about JIPMER PG 2019 including notification, dates, admit card, pattern, syllabus etc.
JIPMER PG 2019 Notifications – 2nd Counselling Started for MD/MS
JIPMER PG 2019 2nd Counselling has been started from 11th July 2019 for MD/MS. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER PG 2019 Result & Rank Card has been released for MD/MS course. Check here for result details.
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Dates
The official schedule of JIPMER PG 2019 examination has been released now. Here we have updated the official dates for the July 2019 session for MD/MS & DM/M.Ch courses:
|Online registration starts||28th February 2019|
|Closing of online registration||1st April 2019|
|Release of admit card||29th April 2019 to 18th May 2019|
|Exam date||18th May 2019|
|Result announcement||24th May 2019||June 2019|
|Certificate Verification||11th June 2019|
|First counselling||12th June 2019||14th June 2019|
|Second counselling||11th July 2019|
|Third counselling||31st July 2019|
|Final counselling||30th August 2019|
|Issue of admission letter||26th June 2019|
|Closing of admission||31st August 2019|
JIPMER PG Result 2019
Result has been released on 24th May 2019. JIPMER PG 2019 result can be accessible through online mode.
Any requests for re-checking/re-evaluation will not be entertained. On the basis of entrance test result a merit list is prepared. It has been prepared separately for all the categories.
Candidates who will secure the marks less than the minimum percentile of the exam will not be considered for admission. The minimum percentile will be 50 (for UR, Inst, OCI, NRI & sponsored), 45 for general-OPH and 40 for SC, ST & OBC-OPH.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
Counselling process is conducting through offline mode. JIPMER PG counselling has been started from 19th December 2018 for January session and has been started from 12th June 2019 for July session.
This process will comprises of various steps like registration, biometric fingerprint verification, image/photo verification, certificate verification, counselling, seat allotment, etc. Counselling process will be organized in different rounds as per the availability of seats.
Candidates have to report at the allotted venue, date & time to participate in the counselling. Candidates must bring the required certificates in original along with one set of self attested copies.
Candidates, who will get selected through the counselling, have to go through the medical examination & verification process. After that the admission letter will be issued to candidates.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have completed their application in all respects can download the JIPMER PG hall ticket 2019. The admit card has been released from 29th April 2019.
Admit card will contain details like name & date of birth of the candidate, photograph, signature, roll number, exam centre, etc. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the exam without a valid admit card & ID proof.
Candidates can bring any one from the given ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook with Photograph and any other government ID with photograph.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
Here we have mentioned some important instructions about JIPMER PG registration 2019. Read the prospectus & instructions carefully before filling the application.
- Students will be able to submit the application through online mode only.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- The photograph should be recent colored and passport size with light background.
- Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January 2019. It should also have name and date on the photograph.
- Photograph should be in 30mm width x 45mm Height and signature should be in 80mm Width X 35mm Height dimensions.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled in application form for further use. No need to send it to the officials.
- After the final submission, no request for change in application details will be entertained.
- The application fee is Rs. 1600/- for General (UR) / OCI/ Sponsored/OBC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- & NRI candidates are required to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee.
- OPH candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
JIPMER PG entrance exam will be managed by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research. It is a national level entrance exam held in the month of January & July. Candidates will be offered admission into PG level courses in the field of medical. Admissions will be offered in MD (Doctor of Medicine) & MS (Master of Surgery), DM, M.Ch in a wide range of fields.
Students can check here the eligibility criteria to apply for MD/MS courses:
- Nationality: Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Non-Resident Indians (FN) are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold a MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the MCI.
- Experience: Candidates must have completed their 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training on or before 30th June 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have already completed MD/MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible to apply.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: JIPMER PG exam will be conducted through online (computer based test) mode.
- Date of Exam: Exam will be conducted on 18th May 2018.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be total three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) for MD/MS and 90 minutes for DM/M.Ch courses.
- Number of Questions: 250 questions will be asked for MD/MS and 100 question for DM/M.Ch course.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions with four alternative will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Centres: The exam will be organized in various cities like Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Bhuvaneswar, Puducherry, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Vijayawada.
- JIPMER PG Syllabus: Syllabus will comprises of various topics from the relevant courses candidates have applied.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Basic Clinical Sciences & Biostatistics||100||400|
How to Prepare for JIPMER PG
- Firstly, candidates must prepare a suitable time table and prepare accordingly.
- Find out all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Prepare short notes while preparing and revise them at the ending time of preparation.
- Prepare from the reference books and previous year question papers.
- Maintain your health during the exam preparations.
JIPMER PG Syllabus
Basic Clinical Sciences; (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology & Toxicology)
Clinical Sciences: (Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Dermatology, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine).
If you have any other queries about JIPMER PG 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.