JIPMER PG 2021: Application (Started), Dates (Out), Eligibility, Pattern
JIPMER PG 2021 Final Registration has been started for INI-CET exam from 9th October 2020. Application Form has been released on 16th October 2020 for DM/ MCh (3 years) courses. The exam will be organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. JIPMER PG 2021 exam has been replaced by INI- CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test). It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of January & July. Through this entrance test, candidates will be able to get admission into PG medical level courses in the field of medical. Admission will be offered in MD (Doctor of Medicine) & MS (Master of Surgery), DM, M.Ch (6 years courses) fields in JIPMER campuses. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of JIPMER PG 2021 including, exam dates, application, eligibility, etc.
JIPMER PG 2021 Notifications – Final Registration Started (INI- CET)
JIPMER PG (INI -CET) 2021 Final Registration has been has been started from 9th October 2020. Check here for application details.
JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form has been released for DM/ MCh (3 year) courses on 16th October 2020. Check here for application details.
INI CET 2021
INI CET 2021 Entrance test has been introduced by AIIMS, New Delhi. This entrance exam is introduced for admission into PG medical courses (6 years) – MD /MS/ M.Ch.(6years)/ DM (6years)/ MDS. INI CET 2021 scores will be now considered for admission into these courses in various JIPMER campuses.
JIPMER PG 2021 Exam Dates
Here, candidates can check the complete schedule JIPMER PG 2021 (INI-CET) January & July session.
|Events of INI-CET 2021||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|For MD/ MS (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||29th September 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||12th October 2020|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||3rd November 2020 (11 am) to 6th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||10th November 2020|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)|
DM/ MCh (3 years):
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Basic Registration starts||16th October 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||16th November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||26th November to 6th December 2020|
|Exam date||6th December 2020|
|Publication of merit list||On or before 11th December 2020|
|Online counselling process||18th December 2020|
|Commencement of courses||1st January 2021|
|Close of admission||30th January 2021|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|For MD/MS||For DM/ M.Ch/ Fellowship|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of January 2021||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date of submission of application||1st week of April 2021||1st week of April 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||In the month of April 2021||In the month of April 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Releasing of merit list||In the month of June 2020||In the month of June 2020|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of June 2021||2nd week of June 2021|
|Issue of admission letter||3rd week of June 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form
Check all the details mentioned below to fill the application form:
- Candidates can apply for JIPMER PG 2021 through online mode. Any other mode of application will not be accepted.
- The application form has been started from 29th September 2020 for INI- CET.
- The JIPMER PG 2021 application form filling facility will be provided till 12th October 2020.
- Applying candidate should have upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the application form till the admission process gets over.
The application can be submitted through credit card, debit card & internet banking.
|General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / SPONSORED||Rs.1600|
|PwD||Exempted from application fee|
JIPMER PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MD/MS: Applicant must be an Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN).
- MDS: Applicant must be an Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- MD/MS: The candidate should have MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- MDS: The candidate should have BDS or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
- General/OBC/OCI/EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National category candidates should have 55% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates should have 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have complete 12 months of compulsory rotating training on or before 30th June 2021.
JIPMER PG 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of JIPMER PG 2021 from below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: 3 hours for MD/MS course and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS course.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 250 questions for MD/MS & 100 questions for MDS.
MD/MS Exam pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics|
(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)
(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicineand
Blood Transfusion Medicine)
MDS Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics|
General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics
Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry
JIPMER PG 2021 Syllabus
JIPMER PG Syllabus will be released by the officials along with information brochure. Candidates can check the topics of Basic Clinical Sciences and Clinical Sciences which will be going to asked in the examination.
For Clinical Sciences: Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Surgery, Community Medicine, ENT, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Dermatology, Pulmonary Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, and Emergency Medicine
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the preparation tips to appear in the exam and score well in the examination.
- Candidates must go through exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Make a proper time table and prepare accordingly.
- Prepare short notes on a daily basis and revise them regularly.
- Go through previous year question papers and few sample papers.
- Do yoga and meditation to make yourself physically fit for the preparation.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question)
JIPMER PG 2021 Admit Card
The official authority will release the admit card for the candidate those will successfully submit the application form.
The JIPMER PG admit card will contain the signature and the photograph of candidate. It will also contain the DOB, exam city & roll number.
No change in the category/age/name/DOB will be entertained after submission of application form.
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination unless he/she produces the hall ticket along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER PG 2021 Result
The result will be declared by the official on 11th December 2020 for DM/ MCH (3 years) courses. On the basis of performance in the entrance test, merit list will be released through online mode.
Candidates have to enter their login credentials (roll number & password) to get the result.
The officials will prepare the merit list for each category. Any re-checking or re-evaluation request will not be entertained.
JIPMER PG 2021 Merit List
After releasing of the result, the merit list will be based on percentile score. Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile.
In case of two or more candidates securing equal percentile in the exam their inter se merit will be prepared. Candidates who will secure less than the minimum percentile in the entrance examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the merit list.
JIPMER PG 2021 Counselling
The candidates will be called for the counselling based on the performance in the entrance exam. The counselling schedule will be released after few days of the result declaration.
The list of candidates who qualify for counselling to the MD/MS & MDS course will be declared in the last week of May 2021.
Candidates can check their marks/percentile scores from JIPMER website. Individual letters will not be sent to the candidates.
Candidates will be required to attend counseling at the institute on the notified date.
Documents Required at the time of counselling:
- Original Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate
If you have any query related to JIPMER PG 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.