Karnataka KMAT 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Application Form will be released in fourth week of May 2021. KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is a state level aptitude test. This examination is conducted every year by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in various post graduate courses i.e. MBA/ PGDM and MCA courses. Various institute of Karnataka and Bangalore offer admission based on KMAT Karnataka scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about Karnataka KMAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility dates and much more.
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the details about KMAT Karnataka application form in given section:
- Application form will be released through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided by the authorities.
- Candidates can fill application form from fourth week of May 2021.
- Fill details carefully in the application form i.e. personal, educational, communication and other.
- Candidates who want to apply for both MBA and MCA courses will have to fill separate application form.
- Fill choice of test center as per your preferences.
- Candidates should upload images of documents like photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till the second week of July 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee will be Rs.800/- (including GST) for all courses
- Candidates will be able to make payment through online mode only.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be non- refundable under any circumstances.
Documents Required for Karnataka KMAT Application Form:
Candidates must keep ready following documents which will be required at the time of filling KMAT Karnataka 2021 application form:
- Class 10thand 12thmark sheet and certificate
- Graduation/ master’s degree
- Date of birth proof
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Domicile etc.
Karnataka KMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following mentioned Karnataka KMAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply.
For MBA/ PGDM Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% aggregate of marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying degree.
- Subjects: Candidates should have commerce/ managements/ arts/ engineering and technology/ social science or equivalent subjects in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Subjects: Candidates should have math’s as compulsory subject in 12thclass or graduation.
Karnataka KMAT 2021 Application Dates
Here we have provided some important Karnataka KMAT 2021 dates related to application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of July 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of July|
How to Apply for Karnataka KMAT
Here candidates can check procedure about Karnataka KMAT 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Read all the given instructions carefully and click ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Now register yourself by providing details i.e. name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- A message regarding registration number will be send to your registered mail ID.
- Now click ‘login’ button and enter registration number and password.
- Fill asked details carefully including personal, qualification, parent’s details, address, date of birth, stream, choice of test center, gender etc.
- Now upload required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph and signature size should be less than 200 kb.
- After uploading documents click on the ‘payment’ link and pay the application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Recheck all the details carefully as no correction/ modification will be allowed later.
- Submit the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through this article we have mentioned all details about KMAT Karnataka 2021 application form. Candidates can check all about application form, fee, dates and much more. Candidates are advised to check above mentioned eligibility criteria before filling the form. Candidates can also check the complete procedure to fill the application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about Karnataka KMAT 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.