Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be made available from 1st week of July 2022 through online mode. Karnataka Post- Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various post graduate courses like MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Arch., M.Tech. at various private and government collages across the Karnataka state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2022.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2022:
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Authority will release the Karnataka PGCET Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Eligible candidates will be able to register themselves for Karnataka PGCET Application Form from 1st week of July 2022.
- The details filled by applicant in Karnataka PGCET Application Form should have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their Karnataka PGCET application form before 1st week of August 2022, as no application form will be accepted after completion of Karnataka PGCET Registration form.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled Karnataka PGCET application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Karnataka PGCET Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Karnataka PGCET Application Fee.
Following are the complete application fee structure for Karnataka PGCET Application Form:
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs. 650/-|
|Sc/ ST/ PWD candidate||Rs. 500/-|
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Karnataka PGCET 2022 Examination Form:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have qualify their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for Karnataka PGCET.
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Subject: He/ she must have Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
For M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.E Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech./ M.Sc. Programme from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have to obtain minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Score card: Applicant must have valid GATE scores to be eligible for admission.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for Karnataka PGCET 2022 Registration Form:
|Online registration||1st week of July 2022|
|Submission of online form||1st week of August 2022|
|Karnataka PGCET 2022 Exam Dates||3rd week of August 2022|
How to Apply For Karnataka PGCET 2021
following are the step by step process for filling online application form:
Step 1- Registration
- Candidate have to register themselves before Filling Online Application Form.
- Go to the official website of KEA and click on “Admission” tag and then click on PGCET 2021 now click on registration link and registration form will appear.
- Register yourself with required details like Name, Email Id, Phone Number etc.. and click on register.
- After submitting information candidates will receive an application number and user id on their registered mobile number and email id. And then login with required details.
Step 3- Student Information
- After login student information page will be appear Fill all required information and save the details.
- Student information form will contains details like Name, Parents Name, Address, Date of Birth etc..
Step 5- Educational Information
- Now fill the required Academic details of candidate and details should be authentic and correct.
- Details in Marksheet and certificate will be considered as authentic details.
- Once all Academic details filled successfully click on “save and Next” to proceed next step.
Step 5- Upload Photo, Signature And Thumb Impression
- Upload scanned passport size photograph, running hand signature, and lift hand thumb impression.
- Photograph should be current with plane background and signature and thumb impression should be scanned within given size and format.
- Click on “save and Next” and Takeout the printout of filled application form.
Step 6- Make Payment
- Select your payment gateway and fill the details accordingly.
- Once transaction will be complete take the printout of filled Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidate don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled Application form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form.