KIITEE 2019: Application Form (Released), Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
KIITEE 2019 Application Form has been released. KIITEE 2019, KIIT Entrance Examination is the All India Entrance Examination conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar. The exam is a gateway to get admission into various UG & PG courses which is conducted once in a year. Admission into MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental will be done through NEET score and NEET PG score respectively. Admission in B.Arch will be offered through NATA score. To get more details on KIITEE 2019, candidates must go through this article.
KIITEE 2019 Notification – Application Released
KIITEE 2019 Application Form has been released now. Check here for application form details.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), Biotechnology-dual degree, B.Sc Nursing, B.A. LL.B./BBA.LL.B./B.SC.LL.B., BBA, BCA, B.Des (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production, B.Arch||Master of Mass Communication, MCA, MCA (LE), M.Tech. M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology), M.Sc Nursing, MBA, MBA (RM), LL.M.|
KIITEE 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can get here, the complete KIITEE 2019 exam dates.
|Availability of application form||16th November 2018|
|Closing of application form||31st March 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||5th April 2019|
|Date of exam||15th- 24th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||30th April 2019|
|Counselling starts from||15th May 2019|
KIITEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must read the KIITEE 2019 information brochure to complete the application procedure.
- KIITEE 2019 application form can be filled through online mode.
- The application form has been started from the 16th November 2018. Candidates can fill the application form till 31st March 2019.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully. No correction will be provided on later stage.
- Candidates have to upload scanned image of photograph, signature and the copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate.
- Candidates will able to check their application status by entering application number.
There is no application fee to be submitted for KIITEE application form.
Here candidates can check the eligibility criteria as per the course they have applied for, like B.Tech/B.Arch, BBA, BCA, Law, M.Tech:
|For UG Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech/B.Tech+ M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply.|
Minimum Marks: Must score at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology taken together.
Age Limit: Should have born on or after 01.07.1998
|B.Arch||Qualifying Exam: 10+2 passed from a recognized board by securing 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.|
Score Card: Must have NATA score card.Age Limit: Should have born on or after 01.07.1998
|BBA||Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th in any stream with Mathematics/Business/Mathematics/Economics/ Statistics as one of subjects with at least 50% marks.|
|BCA||Qualifying Exam: Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects by securing at least 50% marks.|
|B.Des||Qualifying Exam: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board with 50% marks in aggregate.|
Age Limit: Should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
|B.A. LL.B./BBA.LL.B./B.SC.LL.B||Qualifying Exam: 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks. Candidates those applying for B.Sc LL.B. have to pass 10+2 in science stream with not less than 45% marks.|
Age Limit: Lower age should be 17 years as on 31.12.2019 & upper age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 31.12.2019.
|For PG Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech||Qualifying Exam: B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree in any stream of engineering OR First class MCA or M.Sc in CS/IT from a recognized institution.|
Score Card: GATE qualified candidates can also apply. Candidates those having score more then or equal to 400 need not sit in the exam.
|LL.M.||Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L degree OR an equivalent degree with at least 55% aggregate marks.|
KIITEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KIITEE exam is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be computer based test.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium of Test: Language of the questions will be in English.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted to the each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes will be allotted for complete test.
|Programmes||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|B.Tech/B.Arch/Biotechnology (Dual Degree)||Physics|
Analytical & Logical Ability
|LL.M||Based on LL.B.||120|
The syllabus for UG courses will be prepared from the syllabus of the qualifying examination. The syllabus for B.Tech/B.Arch will be set from 12th class syllabus. For LL.M, the questions will come from the LL.B. syllabus.
Likewise, the M.Tech question paper will be consisting of the questions of B.E./B.Tech of respective stream. However, the syllabus may vary course to course. The complete syllabus can be checked from the university website.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
KIITEE Admit Card 2019
The KIITEE admit card 2019 will uploaded on the university website on 5th April 2019. The admit card will not be send by post to any candidate. If any candidate will unable to download their admit card, they should write/contact to the KIIT.
KIITEE Result 2019
The university will declare the result through online mode. Candidates will able to get their KIITEE result 2019 on 30th April 2019. The results can be checked by entering the application number.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidates, the university will prepare the separate merit list for each course. A KIITEE cut-off qualifying mark will be released by the University at the time of declaration of result.
KIITEE rank card of the candidate will be sent to the qualified candidates. Candidates can also download the rank card from the website.
KIITEE Counselling 2019
The university will publish the complete schedule for counselling after declaration of the result. The KIITEE counselling may be started from 15th May 2019.
The cut-off rank will be issued for the counselling as per the availability of seats in different courses. Candidates, having rank above cut-off rank, will be shortlisted for counselling.
Candidates called for counseling must bring the original documents along with token fees to the counseling centre.
- Admit Card & Rank Card of KIITEE 2019
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (only for MCA, MCA(LE),M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology))
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
If you have any other queries about KIITEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.