KMAT Karnataka 2020: PBT Result (Declared), Cut Off, Counselling
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result has been declared on 7th January 2021 for PBT. Examination is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA). This state level entrance test is held once in a year to screen eligible candidates for admission into MBA, PGDMA and MCA courses. Admission is provided to the test qualifying candidates in various institutions/colleges situated in the state of Bangalore and Karnataka. Check complete details about KMAT Karnataka 2020 examination including result, counselling, admission and much more through this article.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Notifications – Result Out (PBT)
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result has been declared on 7th January 2021 for PBT. Candidates can collect their scores from KMAT office. Check here for result details.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam will be organized in last week of July 2021. Check complete details regarding KMAT Karnataka 2021 here.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result has been declared for online test. Check here for result details.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the KMAT Karnataka 2020 official dates regarding the exam below:
|Online application form availability||Started|
|Last date to fill application||20th October 2020|
|Last date to fill application (PBT)||9th December 2020|
|Admit card release||27th October 2020|
|Admit card release (PBT)||11th December 2020|
|KMAT online home based test||29th October 2020|
|KMAT Pencil paper test||13th December 2020|
|Answer key release||January 2021|
|Result declaration||7th January 2021|
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result
Candidates can check their KMAT Karnataka 2020 result through online mode. The result has been made available on 7th January 2021 in the form of score card. Candidate can find various details on the scorecard including details of the candidate and the marks obtained by him all the sections.
Candidates can check their KMAT Karnataka result by entering their application number and date of birth. Overall cut off will be also released by the board which will contain overall percentile and section wise score of the candidates.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Cut Off
Candidates must score minimum cut off marks to be considered eligible to participate for further rounds. Cut off will be released separately by participating institution and colleges after the announcement of result.
To decide the cut off, number various factors will be taken into consideration. The cut off will be the maximum marks to be obtained by the students in the entrance exam.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Admission
After the eligible candidates will be selected, KMAT Selection /Admission procedure will be conducted further. No centralized counselling will be held to offer admission. Each institution will conduct their separate counselling process to offer admission.
Candidates have to apply separately for institutions in which they are seeking for admission. On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the test, the participating institute will call candidates for interview rounds.
Selection procedure will be conducted by organizing group discussion and personal interview rounds. Some of the colleges may conduct written test and essay writing test instead of GD and PI rounds.
While, some of the institutes may select students on the basis of their qualifications and experience. After the selection of the candidates, documents verification of the candidates will be done.
The documents to be shown at the time of document verification process are listed below:
- KMAT Karnataka 2020 admit card
- KMAT Karnataka score card
- Bachelor’s degree certificates
- Provisional admission letter
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- Bank draft
- Caste certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Application Form
To apply for the exam students can check KMAT Karnataka 2020 application form various details below:
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Application Form of KMAT Karnataka 2020 has been started.
- Candidates must fill the application form before last date i.e. till 20th October 2020 for CBT & till 9th December 2020 for PBT.
- In the application form students are required to submit personal, educational and other details carefully.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After registration, students will get a unique ID after making payment and after submission of the application form.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further references.
- The application fee is Rs 800/- for all categories.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of KMAT Karnataka 2020 below before applying for various courses:
For MBA/PGDMA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree/Masters from a recognized University or Board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates in Masters Degree should have qualified examination in management, commerce, engineering, arts and social science or equivalent subjects with qualifying marks.
- Appearing: Students in the final year of their qualifying degree are eligible to apply.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institutes.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as passing subject in Bachelor’s degree or in 10+2 level.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Exam Pattern
Check complete exam pattern details related to KMAT Karnataka 2020 mentioned below:
- Mode: The examination will be held in online mode.
- Duration: The time duration of the paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Sections: There will be total of three sections in the entrance test.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Check below distribution of questions for MCA and MBA course:
|Verbal ability and reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Syllabus
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning. Complete syllabus can be checked by the students online.
Section wise syllabus for KMAT 2020 is as follow:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
Sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension on passages etc. there would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, English language ability will be tested through questions on grammar, expressions and similar language skills, vocabulary, phrases. This shall include the passage with questions based on their contents to test comprehension, etc.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning:
This section may have questions in sets based on verbal reasoning, analogy, etc.
This will include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, percentage, interest, time and speed etc. Apart from arithmetic, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, the questions may also be based on algebra, geometry, trigonometry and parts of Mathematics. This test also will measure candidate’s power of quantitative aptitude, common graphs, interpretation of tables and charts.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check some preparation tips given below to take help for qualifying the exam:
- Candidate must go through previous year question papers and their solutions.
- Revisions are very necessary, so keep revising and learned topics on the daily basis.
- Don’t forget to take care of your health, which is very important.
- Candidate should analyze their complete syllabus thoroughly.
- Management of time is very important so, manage the time according to difficulty level of particular topics.
Delhi, Lucknow, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Bangalore, Kolkata, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Admit Card
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Admit card has been made available in online mode. For PBT candidates can download admit card from 11th December 2020. To download it, candidates have to enter their login details which they have received at the time of registration.
Only those candidates who have registered themselves before the last date will be issued admit cards.
KMAT Karnataka admit card can be downloaded from 27th October 2020. Candidates are advised to paste their recent passport size photograph and then print the admit card.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download the KMAT Karnataka answer key in December 2020. Using Answer key, students will be able to calculate their expected scores of the entrance test. In this way candidates will be able to know their performance of entrance exam.
To calculate the scores, candidates have to first go through the marking scheme of the paper. It will be released in various sets for various subjects separately.
If you have any query related to KMAT Karnataka 2020, you can ask your query by leaving your comment below.