KVPY (Inspire) 2023: Application (Released), Dates (Out), Eligibility
KVPY (Inspire SHE) 2023 Application Form has been released on 10th September 2023.. From the year 2022, KVPY Exam is subsumed with Inspire (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) as managed by DST. It is a national level scholarship program conducted by the Department of Science and Technology (DST).
INSPIRE motivate the candidates to study in basic science and make their career Science research. The candidates who will be eligible for exam will be able to apply for SHE (Scholarship for Higher Education) Inspire scholarship. The main motive of Inspire SHE scholarship is to attract candidates to study basic and natural science subjects at UG & PG levels and pursue research as career by providing scholarships to meritorious students. In this article we have provided complete details about KVPY (Inspire) 2023.
KVPY (INSPIRE SHE) 2023 Notifications – Application Released
KVPY (Inspire SHE) 2023 Application Form has been released on 10th September 2023. Check here for application details.
KVPY (Inspire SHE) 2023 Cut Off is available now for various boards. Check here for cut off details.
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Overview
|Full form||Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research|
|Selection Procedure||Through 12th level marks/ national level entrance exam scores|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Science and Technology (DST)|
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Important Dates
Check the official dates for INSPIRE 2023 provided below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||10th September 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||9th November 2023|
|INSPIRE scholarship result date||June/ July 2024|
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about KVPY INSPIRE 2023 Application form with some key instructions below:
- INSPIRE 2023 Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Application form for KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 has been released on 10th September 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates have to follow various steps to fill application – New user registration, Scan and save required documents, filling online application, entering academic & other details, Sending of application & checking status.
- Candidates must enter their details carefully as authority not provides correction facility to registered candidates.
- Upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 9th November 2023.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- After taking printout of submitted application, students have to send the same by ordinary post at below address:
National Institute of Science, Technology & Development Studies (NISTADS),
Dr K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012.
How to Apply for KVPY (INSPIRE):
- Step-1: Visit the website of INSPIRE 2023.
- Step-2: Candidate have to register for scholarship by clicking on “New User Registration”.
- Step-3: Fill the registration form with basic details like email, name, date of birth, verification code and click “Submit” button.
- Step-4: Before filling the application form, candidate must scan and store the documents as separate files such as passport size photograph, class 12th mark sheet, 10th class mark sheet, etc.
- Step-5: Candidate have to log in by entering registered email id as user name and registered password.
- Step-6: A screen will appear and click on “Scholarship” link and click on button “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Step-7: Upload the scanned documents like photograph, class 10th, 12th mark sheet, and category certificate.
- Step-8: Save and proceed before following to next filed.
- Step-9: Select the State/ Central Board from the drop down menu.
- Step-10: Check YES button if you are availing any other Scholarship if you are not availing please check NO button.
- Step-11: Submit the application form and take the printout of application form for future reference.
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for INSPIRE 2023 provided below:
- Candidate age should be between 17 years to 22 years.
- The top 1% meritorious candidates of 12th class of any state or central education board are eligible to apply. In addition, students must be pursuing courses in Natural & Basic sciences at B.Sc, B.S and Int. M.Sc/ M.S level OR
- Candidates who have secured JEE or NEET rank (within top 1000 ranks) and are presently pursuing courses in Natural & Basic sciences at B.Sc, B.S and Int. M.Sc/ M.S level OR
- Students with top 1% aggregate marks in 12th class of any state or central education board & pursuing Int. M. S courses in Natural & Basic sciences at IISERs, NISER and Department of Atomic Entergy Centre for Basic Sciences- University of Mumbai and Visva Bharti, Shanti Niketan are also eligible OR
- Candidates who have been selected under Kishor Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) and pursuing Bachelor/ Master level courses in Natural Sciences OR
- National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) scholars, Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and International Olympiad medallist pursuing Bachelor/ Master level courses in Natural Science are also eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
INSPIRE 2023 Selection Procedure
From the year 2022, KVPY exam has been cancelled and it has been subsumed with Inspire Scholarship. Candidates will be selected for Inspire 2023 on the basis of their marks obtained in 12th class OR scores obtained in other entrance exam. There will be no separate exam conducted for candidates for providing the Inspire SHE scholarship. The cut-off marks will release separately according to Board wise cut off in PDF file.
The candidates who will score equal or more than cut off will be selected for the DST Inspire scholarship. The shortlisted candidates will be able to upload the necessary documents on the website. The selected candidates will be able to get the scholarship awards directly from the State Bank of India.
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Cut Off
KVPY (Inspire SHE) cut off are the minimum marks to get selected for DST Inspire SHE scholarship. Candidates will be selected for the scholarship who have achieved same or more than cut off marks in 12th board result are selected for the scholarship.
The cut off will be released in the PDF format and candidates who will be qualified their names will appear on INSPIRE selection list.
KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 Merit List
The result/ merit list of DST Inspire scholarship will be released in the month of May/ June 2024 by online mode. The selection list and the rejection list can be downloaded from the website for candidates. It will be available through online mode.
The merit list will contain the IVR number, name, parents name of the selected candidates. Also, students will be able to check the reason of getting rejected in rejection list.
INSPIRE 2023 Scholarship Amount
After selection each student will be provided with Rs 80,000 per annum. The Inspire scholarship amount is segregated into annual scholarship Rs 60,000 and summer time attachment fee will be Rs 20,000.
The annual scholarship will be Rs 60,000 and will be deposited to student account at Rs 5000 per month. A total of 12,000 Inspire SHE scholarship will be made available to eligible students. The scholarship will be provided for maximum of five years or until the completion of course.
If you have any other query related to KVPY (INSPIRE) 2023 you can leave your comments below.