LSAT 2020: Result (Released), Dates, Score Card, Counselling, Admisson
LSAT 2020 Result has been released on 13th August 2020. Exam has been conducted on 19th July 2020 through Online Test Delivery System. It has been organized by Law School Admission Council (LSAC). This is a national level law entrance test held every year. LSAT entrance test is conducted to provide admission in various UG/ PG and integrated law courses. Admission into these law courses will be provided in various law colleges situated in the country considering LSAT Scores. Through this entrance test, candidate’s verbal reasoning and reading skills proficiency is checked. Candidates can go through this article to know details about LSAT 2020 application, dates, examination pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, result, counselling process etc.
LSAT 2020 Notifications – Result Released
LSAT 2020 Result has been released on 13th August 2020. Check here for result details.
LSAT 2021 will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Check more details about LSAT 2021 here.
LSAT 2020 Exam Dates
LSAT 2020 Exam Dates are listed below in the table for various events of the exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online Registration Starts||6th December 2019|
|Online Registration Close||10th July 2020|
|Admit Card release||July 2020|
|Exam Date||Starting from 19th July 2020|
|Result Declaration||13th August 2020|
|Counselling Procedure||August/ September 2020|
LSAT 2020 Result
LSAT 2020 Result has been published on 13th August 2020. Candidates can download their result online with the help of their roll number or registration number. Results is contain rank and mark secured by the candidates in the examination.
Percentile is also be mentioned in the LSAT result of the candidates. If any candidates percentile scored is 82 then it means that he performs better in comparison to 82% students who have appeared for the examination on that day.
A merit list based on rank will also be published online after results declaration. Candidates can download their score card up to two months from the date on which result is published. No score card will be send to candidates via post or email by the authority.
LSAT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, LSAT India 2020 Counselling procedure will start. Candidates will go through the process of counselling for choosing their college/institute and course of their choice. Counselling procedure will be start from August/ September 2020 in various law colleges individually.
Students need to bring their relevant documents for the process of document verification. Candidates can make choice near to 76 or more colleges in which a candidate can freeze their seats for the process of admission.
LSAT 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates need to visit the college/institution in which they are seeking admission. Every college will follow their own counselling process or admission process. Students have to show their required documents and have to submit their course fee with in the stipulated time period.
After this, students will be allocated seats in various law colleges as per their choices and preferences chosen.
LSAT 2020 Admit Card
LSAT 2020 Admit Card has been available online from July 2020. Candidates can download admit card after filling the required details i.e. registration number and password.
LSAT Admit card will contain the details regarding the exam venue, exam time, candidates name, roll number, signature and photograph. It will also contain a set of instructions which candidates have to follow during the exam.
Candidates appearing for exam without admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of any discrepancy in downloading the admit card, students can contact officials.
LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Students can check the below exam pattern and marking scheme of LSAT 2020:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through Online Test Delivery System.
- Duration of Exam: The test will be of 2 hours and 20 minutes. For every section 35 minutes will be provided.
- Type of Questions: Questions in the paper will be of multiple-choice type.
- Number of Questions: There will be around 92 to 100 questions in the paper.
- Language of Questions: The entrance exam will be organized in English language.
- Sections: Questions in the test will be from 4 sections – Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Logical reasoning – 1 and Logical reasoning – 2.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 1 mark for each right answer and no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|LSAT Test Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|1st section of Logical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|2nd section of Logical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Total||92 to 100||140 Minutes|
LSAT 2020 Syllabus
LSAT 2020 Syllabus can be checked below for various sections:
- Analytical Reasoning: Selection, Comparison, Arrangement, Logical deductions, Intersection Type, Direction, Coding & Decoding, Family Based Problems etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Cubes, Clock, Calendar, Binary Logic, Venn diagram, Logical Matching, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Seating Arrangements, Logical Connectives etc.
- Reading Comprehension: Some Topics of reading comprehension are mentioned by the Authority which includes Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy etc.
LSAT 2020 Preparation Tips
With the help of below given preparation tips, candidates can secure good marks and rank in the examination:
- Candidates must take care of their speed and accuracy level. For every section in the examination there will be only 35 minutes.
- Candidates can go through various reading comprehensions available online on daily basis to improve their speed of reading. For this section, candidates should also focus on improving vocabulary.
- Candidates can prefer the test series available in the market and can go through them and analyze their performance for better results.
- Candidates are advised to solve previous year question papers or sample papers to understand the pattern of the examination.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
LSAT 2020 Application Form
- LSAT 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th December 2019 and will get closed on 5th July 2020 for the applicants.
- Application form is available in online mode for the applying students. Candidates must check eligibility criteria of the exam before applying.
- Multiple application form submitted by a candidate will get rejected.
- Candidates have to fill the required details like name, email id etc. and submit their details. Candidates have to verify their email id on clicking the verification link.
- Candidates have to login and complete their application form by filling their personal, educational and contact details.
- After making application fee payment and students have to take print out of the proof of the payment for further use.
- Candidates must recheck their form and if there is any mistake, they must correct it before submitting the application form.
The Application fee for all the candidates is Rs.3800.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee via debit/credit card.
- No payment will be accepted through demand draft.
LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of LSAT 2020 vary for various institutions. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for which college or institution they are applying for:
- BA-LLB Course: Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized board/university. Students must have secured minimum 45% marks for seeking admission in this course.
- LLB Course: Candidates must pass Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- LLM Course: Candidates must pass three-year or five-year LLB program from a recognized institute/university. Candidates have secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the course of LLB or passing marks may vary as per the institutions.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply. Students must check the specific age limit specified by the individual colleges they are applying for.
If you have any query regarding LSAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.