MAH CET 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
MAH CET 2021 Application Form will be released in second week of January 2021. MAH CET is a state level examination which is conducted once in a year. This examination is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in MBA and MMS courses. Various institutes offer admission based on MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) scores. Candidates must read this article to know all details about MAH CET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and more.
MAH CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about MAH CET 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form will be made available through online mode. Application Form through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be able to fill their online application of MAH CET 2021 from second week of January 2021.
- All the details in the application form must be filled correctly to avoid rejection of the form.
- Fill asked details i.e. personal, communication, academic, address etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Last date for submission of the application will be till fourth week of February 2021.
- Candidates can edit application form till fourth week of February 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post.
- Take printout of the filled- in application form and keep it safe for future references.
Details Required at the time of Filling MAH CET 2021 Application Form:
Here we have listed details which will be needed at the time of filling MAH CET 2021 application form:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation mark sheets
- Category certificate
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned signature etc.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card/net banking/ IMPS/ cash cards or mobile wallets.
- Fee through any offline mode will be not accepted.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here in the table candidates can check fee structure for MAH CET 2021:
|For J&K migrants, outside Maharashtra state, open category candidates from Maharashtra state||Rs. 1000|
|For PWD candidates of Maharashtra state, candidates of backward class||Rs. 800|
MAH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check MAH CET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO Candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed minimum 3 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 50% aggregate of marks (45% aggregate of marks for OBC/ PWD candidates of Maharashtra state) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
MAH CET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative MAH CET application dates in the given table:
|Application starts from||2nd week of January 2021|
|Last date for application submission||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date to edit applications||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date for printing of applications||2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of March 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of March 2021|
How to Apply for MAH CET 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill MAH CET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Now enter your email id, mobile number, name etc. details and submit it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email id.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. user id and password.
- Fill application form including details i.e. personal, academic, address, parent’s details and click ‘Save and next’ button.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Photograph size must be in between 20 to 50 kb and signature should be uploaded in between 10 to 20 kb size.
- All documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Now click on the ‘Payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Fee will be submitted through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ cash cards or mobile wallets.
- Check and verify all the details before submission of the application.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take multiple printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article, we have mentioned all details about MAH CET 2021 application form. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, application fee, application dates etc. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form. Check complete steps presented in the article to fill MAH CET application form.
If you have any other query about MAH CET 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.