Manipal University Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Manipal University Admission 2021 will be offered under various courses of UG & PG level programmes. It is also known by the name of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) situated in Manipal, Karnataka. The admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Allied Science, Computer Application, Management etc. University will conduct its entrance test named as Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Candidates seeking admission into MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh courses will be on the basis of rank obtained in NEET. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee, eligibility norms and much more regarding Manipal University 2021 Admission.
Manipal University offers various courses for admission. Some of the courses under UG/ PG level in the field of engineering, computer science, management, law, design, allied science etc. are as mentioned below.
- UG programmes: B.Com, B.Des, BBA, B.Sc., B.Tech, D.Pharma, D.Pharma, MBBS, B.Arch., B.Pharma etc.
- PG programmes: M.Tech, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Des, MBA, MCA and many more.
Manipal University Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding Manipal University Admission 2021 Important Dates:
|Application form release||1st week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Slot booking process||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2021|
|MET 2021 Exam||4th week of April 2021|
|Result announcement||Month of April or June 2021|
|Counselling session||Month of June 2021|
|Last date for admission||3rd week of July 2021|
|Classes starts||4th week of July 2021|
Manipal University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding Manipal University 2021 Application Form:
- Manipal University 2021 application form will be made available from first week of October 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of March 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form only via online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form, candidates are advised to also upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information regarding application form will be send to candidate’s registered mail ID & phone number. So candidates must provide valid mail ID & phone number.
- At last candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates must submit the application fee via Demand Draft (DD).
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 600/- for all courses.
- The entrance test fee for selected course for general category will be Rs. 1400/-.
- Foreign/ NRI/ NRI sponsored category candidates will have to submit Rs. 2500/-.
Manipal University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before filling application form for Manipal University 2021:
For B.Tech programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and English as their mandatory subject along with any one from Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or any technical vocational subjects to be eligible for examination.
For BBA programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
For MBA programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- National level score: Candidates must have valid score card of any of XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT.
For M.Com programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree in commerce or management from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for course.
Manipal University 2021 Admission Procedure
Manipal University 2021 Admission into MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh courses will be on the basis of rank obtained in NEET. Candidates seeking admission into management courses will be offered through XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT and admission into B.Arch. will be on the basis of NATA score.
Admission into Manipal University will be on the basis of entrance test (MET). It will be organized by the university. Other than entrance test, candidates will also be able to take admission on the basis of national level course.
Manipal University 2021 Entrance Exam
Manipal Entrance Exam (MET) will be organized by Manipal University 2021. It will be organized via online mode in the month of April 2021. Candidates seeking admission to UG course must study their 12th level course whereas for PG course candidates must study from UG level course.
For UG level course, candidates must study from NCERT books. Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Manipal University 2021 Test Centre
Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2021 will be organized in various cities. Some of them are Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Shimla, Bhopal, Indore, Jaipur, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Chandigarh and many more.
Manipal University 2021 Result
Manipal University 2021 Result will be released via online mode in fourth week of May 2021. To check result, candidates will have to use their login credentials. The University will also release merit list after the declaration of the result.
Merit list will contain name of students selected for counselling rounds. Candidates selected in merit list will have to further participate in the counselling process.
Manipal University 2021 Counselling
The counselling procedure for Manipal University 2021 will be organized from first week of June 2021 via offline mode. It will be mandatory for all category candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates will have to carry required & important documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will also have to submit counselling fee to confirm their seats selected at the time of application. Seats will be given to candidates after the procedure of counselling.
If you have any other queries related to Manipal University Admission 2021, you can ask us queries in the comment section below.