MAT 2021 Registration, Application Form (Started) – Apply for MAT Sep
MAT 2021 Registration has been started from 29th September 2021.Management AptitudeTest (MAT) is conducted four times every year i.e. February, May, September and December. It is a national level examination which is conducted for providing admission in MBA and PGDM programs. MAT examination is conducted every year by the All India Management Associate (AIMA). Candidates can read this article to know details about MAT application form 2021 including details application fee, eligibility, dates etc.
MAT 2021 Registration – Started
MAT 2021 Registration for December session has been started from 29th September 2021.Click here to apply.
MAT 2022 Registration will be started from first week of January 2022.
Candidates must check the following details about the MAT application form:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline mode is not entertained.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form from 29th September 2021 for September session.
- Fill asked details carefully including personal, education and communication etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the PDF format.
- Candidates can fill 5 choices of institute as per their preferences.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form, on later stage any correction will not be accepted.
- Application form can be filled till 14th November 2021 for CBT & 28th November 2021 for PBT.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Documents Required while filling the MAT Registration Form:
- Scanned passport size photograph (in between 4 kb to 100 kb)
- Scanned signature (in between 10 kb to 40 kb)
- Debit card/ credit card etc.
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Valid email ID
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode. Fee can not be submitted through any offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
- Fee is non–refundable.
Fee details are given below in the table:
|Paper Mode||Application Fee|
|For PBT or CBT||Rs. 1650|
|For both PBT and CBT||Rs 2750|
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must follow the below mentioned MAT 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Marks criteria will be different for separate institutes.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply for exam.
- Attempt Limit: There is no attempt limit. Candidates can appear in any number of times.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
MAT 2021 Application Dates
In the table we have given official MAT application dates for September session:
For PBT (December Session):
|Starting of application form||29th September 2021|
|Last date to apply||28th November 2021|
|Availability of admit card||29th November 2021|
|Exam date||5th December 2021|
|Announcement of result||December 2021|
For CBT (December Session):
|CBT I||CBT II|
|Starting of application form||28th September 2021||28th September 2021|
|Last date to apply||14th November 2021||12th December 2021|
|Availability of admit card||16th November 2021||14th December 2021|
|Exam Date||21st November 2021||19th December 2021|
|Announcement of result||November 2021||December 2021|
For IBT Test (December Session):
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Availability of Admit Card|
|27th November 2021||24th November 2021||25th November 2021|
|4th December 2021||2nd December 2021||1st December 2021|
|11th December 2021||8th December 2021||9th December 2021|
|12th December 2021||9th December 2021||10th December 2021|
|18th December 2021||15th December 2021||16th December 2021|
How to Apply for MAT
Candidates must follow below mentioned steps at the time of filling MAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘online registration by candidates for May 2021 MAT’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘fresh candidate to create login’ link.
- Fill asked details i.e. mobile number, name, date of birth, password etc. then click on ‘submit’ tab.
- Confirmation massage regarding login credentials will be send to your mail ID.
- Now login using application number or password.
- Click on ‘fill application form’ tab.
- Fill other details like qualification, personal and other details carefully.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size should be in between 10 kb to 50 kb and signature size must be in between 5 kb to 20 kb.
- Documents should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now you can make payment through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Click ‘view application’ tab and recheck and verify all details.
- Take printout of completely filled in application form and keep it secure for other procedure.
In the above article, candidates are able to know all details about MAT 2021 application form. We have mentioned mode of application, application fee, eligibility criteria and starting as well as ending dates of application form. Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about MAT 2021 Registration, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.