Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
Bangalore also known as Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. It is one of the centers of India’s high-tech industries. It is the home of various medical and research institutions. Numbers of candidates visit here every year for pursuing the degree courses in different specialization of medical courses. The literacy rate of the city is 87.76% as per the census 2011. In this article, candidates can get the information about Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 along with complete admission procedure.
Bangalore MBBS Admission 2020
The admissions in the medical colleges and universities of Bangalore will be offered only through the national level entrance exam.
On the basis of entrance exam score card, candidates can get admission in any state medical and dental college.
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) entrance exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for offering admission in MBBS and BDS courses.
In order to get admission in MBBS and BDS programmes, candidates will have to appear in the entrance exam. Almost every state medical college will accept the NEET score card.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
The top medical colleges in Bangalore offers MBBS & BDS courses at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, DR.B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore etc.
MBBS Admission 2020
Only on fulfilling the given below eligibility criteria, candidates can appear in the exam. The admission is offered only to the candidates those are considered eligible.
- Applying candidate should pass the 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- The qualifying examination should pass with minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserve category candidates) in PCB and English subjects.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
- Candidate should belong to Indian national.
- OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be permitted to participate in the 15% and 85% quota counselling on the basis of their rank. The seats will be allotted at the time of counselling after the verification of the original documents.
After declaration of the NEET result, the authority will release the merit list of candidates with their rank & scores. Candidates have to appear in the online counselling where they have to fill the preference of colleges.
For participating in the counselling it is necessary to register on the counselling website. Candidates can download the admission letter and report to the allotted colleges for final admission.
Candidates have to bring the documents given below at the time of admission to the allotted university/institutions.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.