Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 (Started) – Counselling & Process
Chandigarh is a union territory in India which serves as a capital of two neighboring states of Haryana & Punjab. This city is one of the cleanest based on national government study. Government Medical College (GMCH), Chandigarh will be conducting admission procedure for MBBS/BDS courses through NEET 2018 exam. Get complete information of Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 through this article.
Chandigarh MBBS Admission Notification 2019 – Started
Chandigarh NEET 2019 Counselling has been started based on NEET 2019 scores. Click Here to register.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2019 will be conducted on the basis of NEET 2019 score.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Admission in medical & dental government colleges of Chandigarh is through NEET 2019 score. Government Medical College (GMCH), Chandigarh is the conducting authority for admission procedure. Admission in MBBS/BDS is conducted through a joint committee comprising of members from MCH and Institute of Dental Sciences, Chandigarh.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted by CBSE. Candidates who are interested in pursuing MBBD/BDS programs from Chandigarh state will have to qualify NEET UG 2019. Candidates who will clear the cutoff will be eligible to participate for admission.
Top Medical Colleges in Chandigarh
Here, candidates can check top medical & dental colleges of Chandigarh:
Top Medical Colleges:
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Panjab University, Chandigarh
Top Dental Colleges
- Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Candidate should be citizen of Indian including NRI/OCI/PIO.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age on 31 December 2019.
- Candidate should not exceed the age of 25 years on the day of exam.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Chandigarh having domicile certificate.
- Candidate must have passed 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology & English with at least 50% in aggregate (40% for reserved category), (45% for unreserved physically handicapped category).
- Candidate must have secured the required minimum percentile in NEET UG 2019.
The application form for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS 2019 is available at GMCH official website. Candidates are required to fill the online application form. After filling the form they have required to pay application fee via online mode.
NRI candidates are also be required to submit hard copy of the Chandigarh MBBS 2019 application form as a final step of application process. Merit list for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS has been released by the board. Merit list is based on NEET UG score. Candidates who have obtained minimum percentile in NEET 2019 & have filled the application form of Chandigarh MBBS will be included in the merit list.
Candidates whose name are in merit list eligible to participate for counseling. Chandigarh MBBS counseling is conducted in an offline mode. Candidates have to be present at counseling venue with all there relevant documents for verification. Candidates who will be allotted seat in first round of counseling will not be allowed to participate in subsequent counseling rounds.
Documents required for verification:
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if any)
- Disability Certificate (If candidate is physically disabled)
- 4 Recent passport size photos
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
If you have other queries about Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.