MH CET 2018: MHT CET, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
MH CET 2018 will be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is a state level entrance examination which is also known as MHT CET. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into the first year of full time degree courses of engineering & technology, health sciences & pharmacy courses. These courses are offered by the different colleges & institutions located in Maharashtra state. Here, candidates get complete details about MH CET 2018.
MH CET Exam Date
The tentative schedule of MHT CET exam date is given here:
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date payment of application fee||Last week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
MH CET Application Form 2018
Candidates will get the MH CET 2018 application form through online mode. Check the following steps to fill the application form:
- The MHT CET 2018 application form will be available from the 1st week of March 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the 4th week of March 2018.
- There is no other mode to fill the MHT CET application form.
- Candidates have to enter their valid email id, mobile no. & password on the first login.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature (not more than 50KB per file). The uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
- Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Candidates are advised to make the payment after 48 hrs of the registration.
The MH CET eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit:There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Health Science Course:
- Age Limit: For Unani and Ayurvedic courses, candidates must be born on or before 1st October 2001. For other health science courses, candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2001.
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates must pass HSC/12th or its equivalent examination with PCB & English.
- Physical Criteria: Candidates should be medically fit.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam will be held in the 2nd week of May 2018. Candidates those apply for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 3. Those applying for the Heath science degree and other courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Candidates check below the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. Mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- No. of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
- Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Marks Allotted||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1 marks||50|
|Biology (Zoology)||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 3||Mathematics||50||2 marks||100|
MH CET Syllabus
The MHT CET Syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. It will be the same as per the HSC Examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus topic-wise to cover the complete syllabus.
- Understand the complete syllabus & clear each and every single concept from text books.
- Plan your preparation in advance so that you can finish each of the chapters accordingly & revise it.
- Stay fit physically & mentally.
- Don’t eat junk foods. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits.
- Time management is very important for any exam. Manage your time according to your subjects.
- Know the MHT CET exam pattern completely so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Solve last years question papers & sample paper.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
MH CET Admit Card 2018
- The MHT CET admit card will be available through online mode, the admit card link will be provided as soon as it will be released.
- Candidates will be able to get their admit card from the Last week of April 2018.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof (School/ Passport/College Identity Card) at the examination center.
- The MH CET hall ticket contains details about candidate roll no., name, the address of the examination hall, date & time of exam, etc.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure not over.
MHCET Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will publish the question booklet of all versions in the 3rd week of May 2018.
- The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode.
- The official MHT CET answer key will be released in the 4th week of May 2018.
- Candidates can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
MHT CET Result 2018
- Candidates will check their MHCET results from the 1st week of June 2018 through online mode.
- The result will be published on our website whenever it announced.
- After the result declaration, MHT CET merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses.
- Keep the printout of the result & keep it safe till the admission process is not over.
- If candidates want to get their answer sheet evaluation verified, an application in the prescribed proforma along with the self attested unstamped envelope will be sent to any divisional authority within four days of result announcement.
- Candidates have to send the envelope along with the DD/Pay order of Rs. 1000 in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai. The DD will be drawn from any scheduled commercial bank.
MH CET Counselling 2018
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of June 2018.
- Candidates have to report to the regional center as per the counselling schedule.
- The documents & eligibility will be checked by the conducting authority of the selected candidates.
- The authority will invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
- Candidates have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Admit Card 2018
- MH CET Score Card 2018
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
If you have any queries about MH CET 2018, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.