MH CET 2021 Admit Card, MHT CET Hall Ticket – Download Here
MH CET Admit Card 2021 will be released in fourth week of April 2021. MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test organized for admission in four year degree course of engineering, technology, agriculture & pharmacy. It is also conducted for admission into five year full time degree course in Pharm.D. Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell conducts the MH CET examination every year. Here we are providing details about MHT CET Admit Card 2021.
MH CET Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have submitted the application successfully will be able to download the MH CET Hall Ticket through the website. The admit card will be made available through candidate’s login window.
Printed admit card is considered as the valid admit card. Students should check details mentioned in their admit card like name, roll number, exam name, exam date & time, exam venue, etc. Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam without valid admit card.
MH CET 2021 Answer Key will be released in May/ June 2021. It will be available through online mode. The authority will also release OMR answer sheets along with MH CET answer key.
MH CET Cut Off 2021 will be published at the time of centralized allotment process for allotting the seats. The cut off list will be released separately for All India candidates and Maharashtra candidates.
MH CET 2021 Admit Card Date
The MH CET examination 2021 will be conducted from second week of May 2021. The downloading of admit card will be started from fourth week of April 2021. The exam will be conducted through CBT mode.
MH CET 2021 Result will be declared in 1st week of June 2021. The MH CET 2021 counselling process will be started from 1st week of June 2021.
How to Download MH CET Admit Card
Go through the following steps to download the MHT CET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official link (link will be provided above).
- Go through the “Candidate Login Window”.
- Fill login details like Application Number, Password and Security Key.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take clear printout of the admit card.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the hall ticket for further use.
MH CET 2021 Exam Schedule
Here candidates can check the schedule of MH CET 2021 exam:
|Group Type||Exam Papers|
|Paper-I (09:00 AM to 12:00 PM)||Paper-II (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|MB (PCMB Group)||Mathematics||Chemistry & Physics|
|MM (PCM Group)||Mathematics||Chemistry & Physics|
|BB (PCB Group)||–||Chemistry & Physics|
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates can check here some important instructions for the MH CET examination 2021:
- Candidates must bring the original ID proof along with the hall ticket at the exam centre.
- The name appears on the admit card should be same as the candidate’s photo ID proof.
- Candidates are required to report to the test administrative to verify their details in the relevant documents.
- Candidates have to use black ink ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Required mathematics tables like log, etc. will be given along with the question booklet.
- Candidates should enter in the examination centre before 45 minutes of starting of exam.
- The exam centre will be allotted to candidates within the same district the candidate has passed or appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Once the centre is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Documents Required at Exam Centre:
In the exam centre, students will need to bring hall ticket along photo ID proof. Ration card will not be accepted as a valid ID proof. Students may carry any one of the following ID proofs:
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook with photo
- E-Aadhaar Card with photo
- Any Photo ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Photo ID proof issued by the People’s Representative
- Recent ID card issued by recognized college or university
If you have any other details for MH CET Admit Card 2021, you can leave your queries below.