MH CET 2020 Application Form Correction, Application Correction Dates
MH CET 2020 Application Form Correction will be started in the month of April 2020. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra is the authority to organize MH CET entrance exam. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test. It offers the admissions in engineering/technology/ pharmacy/agriculture and full time Pharm.D courses. Candidates can get admission in various government and private colleges of Maharashtra state. In this article, candidates can check the complete MH CET application form correction 2020.
MH CET 2020 Application Form Correction
DTE Maharashtra will activate the correction facility through online mode. The authority will provide this facility for the candidates those have done some mistakes while filing the online application form.
The exam conducting authority will provide the correction period within which candidates have to do the corrections in the application form.
Candidates must fill the application form carefully as after the last date of correction period they will not allowed to make further corrections. Corrections will be done only in some fields & not in every field.
MH CET 2020 Application Form Correction Date
The correction window will be opened in the month of April 2020. MH CET application form 2020 will be released from second week of February 2020 and the last date will be fourth week of March 2020 (without late fee).
Candidates those who have filled and submitted the online application form can make corrections till the last date. Candidates have to use their application number, password and security pin.
Candidate must edit or change the particulars very carefully as no changes will be allowed after the last date.
Editing in all fields will not be allowed, candidates can make corrections only in some of the fields.
Candidates can make corrections in some areas such as name, date of birth, qualifying exam details, course detail (for which candidate has applied), institution details (in which candidate wants admission), etc.
Candidates must fill the application form carefully as after the correction period candidates will not be permitted to make further corrections.
How to Make Corrections
With the help given below procedure candidates can make corrections in the application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the link and you will be redirected to official website.
- Go to the application form section.
- Enter the details such as application number, password and security pin.
- Edit/modify the details in which field you want.
- Save the changes and take printout of it.
- Secure the printout of modify application form till exam date.
MH CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check MH CET 2020 application form details from the given section:
- Application form will be available through online mode. Any other mode will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the second week of February 2020.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including education, personal, communication and etc.
- Upload the documents like passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the fourth week of March 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.