MH CET 2021 Application Form (Till 16th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
MH CET 2021 Registration & Application Correction can be done till 16th August 2021. MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. This exam is conducted every year by Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance test cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. This is also known as MHT CET. Through this exam admission in offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, B. Planning and Pharm. D. Candidates will be able to get admission in B.Tech, B. Pharma etc. courses. Candidates can read this article to know all details about MH CET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and more.
MH CET 2021 Application Form – Till 16th Aug
MH CET 2021 Registration & Application Correction can be done till 16th August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check complete details related to MH CET 2021 application form below:
- MH CET 2021 Registrations can be done through online mode only.
- Candidates are able to apply for MH CET 2021 from 8th June 2021.
- Application form has been restarted from 12th to 16th August 2021.
- Online submission of application will be completed in four steps- registration, filling of application form, uploading of documents and fee payment.
- Fill correct details in the form including educational, personal and communication details.
- Candidates should fill correct details in the application form, correction facility August 2021 not be provided after submission of it.
- Documents i.e. photograph and signature will be uploaded in jpg format.
- Application form without late fee will be submitted till 15th July 2021.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other references.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee payment through offline mode cannot be done.
- Application fee can be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check application fee for all categories below:
If Candidates Opted only PCM or only PCB:
|For general category candidates/ outside Maharashtra/ J & K migrants||Rs. 800|
|For reserved category candidates (ST/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ CEBC/ EWS/ PWD) from Maharashtra state||Rs. 600|
If Candidates Opted for Both PCM & PCB:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 1600|
|For reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state||Rs. 1200|
MH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through MH CET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Other state candidates who have domicile certificate, school leaving certificate or birth certificate will be eligible to apply.
- NRIs/ OCIs/ PIO Candidates: These types of candidates will be exempted from MH CET 2021 exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed intermediate (10+2 pattern) examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates passed diploma in Engineering/ B. Sc. Degree are also eligible.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with biology/ biotechnology.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in 12th level will also be eligible to apply.
MH CET 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check MH CET dates related to application form and examination:
|Application starts from||8th June 2021|
|Last date for application submission without late fee||15th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee for Rs. 500||15th July 2021|
|Last date to pay fee through online mode||15th July 2021|
|Application re-started||12th to 16th August 2021|
|Release of admit card||September 2021|
|Exam date||20th September to 1st October 202|
How to Apply for MH CET 2021
In this section we have provided complete procedure about MH CET 2021 application form:
- Visit the website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘MH CET 2021’ link.
- Now click ‘Registration for New candidates’ button and enter your basic details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- After completion of registration click on ‘login’ button and enter your login ID and password.
- Now click on ‘My application form’ link and fill the application form.
- Fill all asked details i.e. qualification, address, gender, category, parent’s details etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Photograph size should be in between 15 to 50 kb and signature size should be in between 5 to 20 kb.
- In last step, click on the ‘payment’ tab and enter fee details.
- Submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Review and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article candidates can check all details about MH CET 2021 application form. We have provided all details about eligibility, fee, dates etc. Candidates can check complete procedure about application form. Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about MH CET 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.