MH CET 2022: Application Correction (Started), Exam Dates (Revised)
MH CET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 23rd June 2022. Exam Dates have been announced. MH CET is a state level common entrance examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance test cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The examination will be conducted for the shortlisting the candidates for admission in various UG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc. field. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private institution across the Maharashtra state. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the MH CET Admission 2022.
MH CET 2022 Notifications – Application Correction Started
MH CET 2022 Application Form Correction has been started from 23rd June 2022. Check here for correction details.
MH CET 2022 Exam Dates have been revised. The exam will be held from 5th to 11th August (Engineering) and 12th to 20th August 2022 (Agriculture). Check here for exam dates details.
Admission Open 2022
MH CET 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete MH CET exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Official)|
|Registration starts||10th February 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||15th April 2022|
|Online registration & confirmation of application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||16th April to 11th May 2022|
|Correction facility||23rd June to 30th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||July 2022|
|MH CET 2022 Exam||5th to 11th August (Engineering) and 12th to 20th August 2022 (Agriculture)|
|Announcement of Result||September 2022|
|Counselling starts||September/ October 2022|
MH CET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the MH CET 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been regulated from the 10th February 2022 to 15th April 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only, as no other mode can be provided by the authority.
- Last date to apply is till 11th May 2022 with late fee of Rs.500/-.
- The Application Form submission process can be followed by various rounds Including Registration, Personal/ Educational Details, Uploading the document and Payment.
- Candidates must fill the application as per the instruction given on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application.
- Candidates have been provided the correction facility for editing of application form though the facility will be applicable for selected fields only.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates||Rs.800/-|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates||Rs.600/-|
MH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete MH CET eligibility norms for the examination:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved categories) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the intermediate examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
MH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete MH CET exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The MH CET 2022 examination is conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions only.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will consist of 50 questions.
- Total Marks: Each paper in the exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. While in Mathematics section, +2 marks will be given for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
The complete pattern for the question paper will be as follows:
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Mark(s) Per Questions||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|11th class||12th class|
MH CET 2022 Syllabus
Following are the subject wise list of some important topics of MH CET Syllabus 2022:
Syllabus will include 20% weightage of class 11th & 80% weightage of class 12th.
Circle, Factorization Formulae, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric II, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, Straight Line etc.
Motion in a Plane, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, Semiconductors, Electrostatics, Thermal properties of matter
Redox reaction, Some basic concepts of chemistry, Structure of atom, Chemical Bonding, Elements of group 1 & 2, States of matter: Gases and liquids, Adsorption & colloids (Surface Chemistry), Hydrocarbons, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
Biology syllabus will be consisting of following topics of Botany and Zoology:
Biomolecules, Human Nutrition, Respiration & Energy Transfer, Excretion & Osmoregulation.
MH CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete tips and tricks for better MH CET preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern, then start your preparation accordingly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the short notes and revise them properly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
MH CET 2022 Admit Card
The MH CET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released from July 2022 through online mode. Authority will release the admit card for successfully registered candidates for the examination only.
Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of authority. Candidates will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination as it will be their ticket for setting in the examination hall.
MH CET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in pdf format. Candidates will be able to access the answer key through the website of exam conducting authority.
MH CET Answer key 2022 will consist of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance examination. With the answer key, candidates will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
MH CET 2022 Result
The Result will be released after few weeks from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to access their result from September 2022.
MH CET Result will be an important document contain the performance of candidate in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
MH CET 2022 Admission
The Admission procedure will be conducted by the authority after few weeks from the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from September/ October 2022 through online mode.
MH CET Admission procedure will be followed by the various rounds including registration, choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.
If you have any other query related to MH CET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.