MH CET Law 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode. MH CET Law will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into the 3 year’s LLB course & 5 year Integrated LLB course. Admission will be offered in law colleges situated in the Maharashtra state. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria before applying for MH CET Law. Here we are providing details regarding MH CET Law Application Form 2020.
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding MH CET Law 2020 Application Form:
- MH CET Law 2020 Application Form will be available through online mode.
- The application form for 5 year LLB course will be available from second week of January 2020 & for 3 year LLB course will be available from third week of April 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of March 2020 & third week of May 2020 for 5 year & 3 year law courses respectively.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email id & mobile number.
- All the important communication will be send to registered applicants mail id or via SMS.
- During registration, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- There will be no need to provide any hard copy of application form to the exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates are advised to take printout of application form and keep it safely till admission procedure.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs.800.
- Application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs.400.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, IMPS, & mobile wallets.
- The fee will be non-refundable in any case.
MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Indian national citizen. Foreign Nationals/ OCI/ PIO category candidates will be also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for MH CET LAW.
3 year LLB Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Graduate or Post graduate from any recognized institute/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST category of Maharashtra state & VJNT, SBC, OBC category with minimum 42% marks) in their qualifying exam.
5 year LLB Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category of Maharashtra state) in the 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
MH CET Law 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know about tentative MH CET Law 2020 Application dates:
For 5 years Integrated LLB Course:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||2nd week of January|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of March|
|Exam date||3rd week of April|
For 3 years LLB Course:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||3rd week of April|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of May|
|Exam date||3rd week of June|
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for MH CET Law 2020:
- Visit the official website (Link will be provided above)
- Now, click on ‘Click here for new registration’ link.
- Fill all required basic details like name, mobile number, email Id etc.
- Then, click on ‘Save & Next’ option.
- Proceed to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Now fill all other academic &qualification details in the application form.
- Go through all the given details & verify it.
- After verification, proceed to submit application fee.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab & pay the application fee.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding MH CET Law 2020 Application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to MH CET Law 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.